i just tried this it looks great thanks mate
    checkp0int and LDrifta like this.
  2. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS Guide

alright cool bro ;) it looks good :)
    LDrifta likes this.
  3. Sergio19r

Sergio19r Active Member

Thank you for your work I was waiting for you to come out with a ROM with your own touch to it I have no clue what you do but what I love the most is battery life, my phone can be free the way is was meant to be not a prisoner of the charger!
    LDrifta likes this.
  4. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Well-Known Member

so far so good no issues, ;)
  5. amazin1988

amazin1988 Well-Known Member

Can someone tell me why my search button doesn't work
  6. amazin1988

Also when I power off it restart
  7. Strider0007

Strider0007 Well-Known Member

I think the kernel is the one that makes battery life last longer, I'm no expert but that's what I've noticed on my phone. I tried all the ROMs and now running Broken out with ldrifta's speed kernel and I get more than 20hrs on a standard battery.
    [​IMG]
    LDrifta likes this.
  8. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

Very nice...and it likes candy too:D
    [​IMG]
    However the power button options will be gone..ehh I am used to quickboot anyway;)
    Strider0007 likes this.
  9. amazin1988

just finish re flashing
  10. justainchoe

justainchoe Well-Known Member

Does this work for other dialers? For example, if I wanted to use LDK-ICK's dialer on another rom, I just need to flash the contacts.apk from that rom to the new one?
  11. LDrifta

LDrifta No Stranger 2 Danger Guide

OP update.. not really... but V 1.0 is out!! lol sorry im exauhsted going to bed but promise will update op tomorrow with details.. i put the lin up for v1 tho :D

fixed most of the listed issues and a few more ui tweaks
  12. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS Guide

wat up ldrifta v1.0 wats the fix ?
  13. jzebrahockey

jzebrahockey Well-Known Member

Still have the issue with the notification bar being cluttered.
    Also is anyone else having an issue updating their Su Binary? When I try to do it, it always fails to download manifest. Any help would be appreciated on that issue.
  14. Unit

Unit Member

How can I get the Application Manager on here? When I install the APK file it wont install at all. Please help?

BTW This ROM is most Def. Indeed the Number 2 (In a Good Way) (If you know what I Mean) ;)) Thanks Drifta
  15. Johnny Crapple

Johnny Crapple Well-Known Member

Move it to system/app and reboot

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
  16. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

Yeah he is aware of the su issue and working on it;)
    jzebrahockey likes this.
  17. bnb25

bnb25 Well-Known Member

aww boo you changed the boot animation..lol .

Found another thing, no selection for live wallpapers
  18. LDrifta

LDrifta No Stranger 2 Danger Guide

haha yeah ill change it again im sure.. i still need to fix the su, the clutter wont stop, so i guess i can make a thing like mt did so your stsusbar wil be back to stock... i like this new look :D even put the date in the center when you pull down the bar lol its cool

and application manager wont work on this rom because it's an 'LG-Home' specific app
  19. bnb25

bnb25 Well-Known Member

works fine so far with out app manager, weather widget is there, that makes me happy haha:D
  20. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Great job ldrifta love this rom I noticed the search button does not work and is there a way of increasing the font size? I really like the smoothness and the fact that it gives the phone a lot of free ram :)

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6
  21. bnb25

bnb25 Well-Known Member

it works for me
  22. bnb25

bnb25 Well-Known Member

love the #2 on the slide down bar. nice touch, I'm usually not one for custome roms but I'm really loving this one, really great job ldrifta
  23. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Did you try using it from the home screen? It works when I use it on the browser mode once I'm on the home screen it does not

24. rlara333

rlara333 Active Member

I got app manager to work by installing the ld-lg add ons pack through ROM manager. I had to rename it to remove the spaces because it would fail install in recovery. Search button isn't working on home screen and i'm getting fc with ROM toolbox. Otherwise, great job. Would like to see the matte gray theme throughout. Thank You
    jzebrahockey likes this.
  25. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

What are the over clock numbers for this rom?