• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Number Two (#2) v3.0.1 {ZVE}

your time is appreciated to the fullest. :)
what did you say? is there an update coming out tonight?
why yes there is my good friend!! lolol haha keep your eyes open and thank you :D

o and ps::

im gonna finally update the OP lol sorry for the hold up.. had an issue i had to deal with first.

Upvote 0
is this a update gonna b a full wipe or flashable over ur current one
full wipe.. had to change some things around.. sorry man.. lol should stay like this tho so future updates yu can just flash over :D

just making some finishing touches (for now) then will upload :D op is all set for the new-ness

Reactions: mrpnut
Upvote 0
Getting a bootloop. Worked fine, restored my titanium backup, phone got really hot, rebooted after titanium restore, now it freezes at the boot animation and loops..:thinking:
thats weird because nobody else did.. lol anyway i JUST NOW updated OP with NEW UPDATE!! lol should be problem FREE!!!!! enjoy!

Reactions: morgankslade
Upvote 0
The send box to the right disappears

Thanks.

screenshot-1334328278989.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones