• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Number Two (#2) v3.0.1 {ZVE}

Sorry for the late response, yes, normally. But this time when I tried to wipe it, I got an error. Something like "E:/block/random numbers and letters"

It's all good:)
I was flashing the latest update:thumbup:
Try using his full wipe zip http://d-h.st/yO0
Use it everytime here whether an update for this ROM or a brand new one.

Reactions: Optimus_User
Upvote 0
ldrifta, you are definitely amazing. And there is no way any of us could find the right words to express how much we appreciate all your hard work and dedication towards making this amazing ROM.

Thank you good sir =)

I am not sure if I am the only one experiencing this issue? My horizontal rotated keyboard in messaging keeps force closing. How can I go about fixing this?

Upvote 0
:D Sweet :D Ldrifta!

Everything running smoooooth so far....

Is there a simple way to disable the boot animation? I like the one you put in, but I would like the faster reboot. If possible... Have read about it in AF, but they don't seem to agree on how. Or I'm too noob to get it! Lol!

Thanks for all your hard work! Donation to follow...

I think you can just delete the bootanimatoion.zip, you'll get a black screen on boot but it should go faster. Alternatively kanaida's optimizer app can do this for you

Reactions: Trek950
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones