ROM of official 2.1 release?

Last Updated:

1. iamnid

iamnid Member This Topic's Starter

I've been rooted for months now and am currently using the Damageless ROM. I'm looking to flash just the basic, official Sprint 2.1 build. I want to stay rooted though so I can install wireless tether and delete the Sprint programs. Anyone know of such a ROM? Yes, i realize Fresh and Damageless have good ROMs and yes, I realize the official 2.1 only just came out. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. tatonka_Hero

tatonka_Hero Well-Known Member

Give it a day or two, someone will make one (if it's not out there already)

3. JB in AZ

JB in AZ VIP Member VIP Member

+1 Yeah! I think this is what I would like as well....stock 2.1, with the ability to remove the Sprint bloatware.

4. apollomaker

apollomaker Well-Known Member

Good Morning -- well given that the RUU release has the same ROM number as the leak that Flipz (et al) built his Fresh 2.1/2.1.1, you already have one !!! ;) ---

Having said that, Flipz is getting married (congrats!) soon so he will be distracted for a while with a wedding and a honeymoon so we may have to wait a while for his first upside ROM over what we have now.

Hey, I am doing great and having fun with the Fresh 2.1 ROM -- great for the time being.

:D

5. iamnid

iamnid Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks. I'm running the Rom of the last leak, which is apparently the same as the official release. Got it from the XDA site. I think it was called "sprintupdate2.zip" works great. Just what i was looking for.