• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] [rom] Official CM9 STABLE is now up

trophynuts

Extreme Android User
Jul 6, 2010
SouthEastern US
CyanogenMod Downloads

Stable Official CM9 for the Gnex. Here is an article describing why CM finished ICS.

i have flashed this, so far its really fast. I'm still restoring things at the moment....i did stumble across this tho....

RC2 is now out 7/19/12:)

See post #27 about working notification lights.

21lqruc.png

sxdk47.png

14wjg9.png

AOKP uses alot of CM9's source, don't they? I was reading that CM9 doesn't have all the features of AOKP, it's more basic.

AOKP has really grown on me. I've tried a couple of AOKP based ROMs, and I liked them too. They were buggy, so I went back to just AOKP.

But def post a review. I think I'm just going to stick with AOKP b40 for the time being.

Upvote 0
Downloaded this, but someone said AOKP was more featured-packed, so I'll wait.

Yes AOKP probably is. If that is something you like try it out. So far i like this, i'll no more later today after seeing how battery life is.

There are a couple of things i don't like or that i miss from using BAMF

one thing for sure...the external speaker is much much louder on CM9

Reactions: jbdan
Upvote 0
Yes AOKP probably is. If that is something you like try it out. So far i like this, i'll no more later today after seeing how battery life is.

There are a couple of things i don't like or that i miss from using BAMF

one thing for sure...the external speaker is much much louder on CM9

Was going to ask how its going, good to hear things are cool so far. I may flash it today man. We need Gapps right? Sorry lack of sleep.

/me has been a zombie for a few weeks, it really sucks. Let me know and thanks!

Upvote 0
Do you haz link for the correct Gapps? ;)

Goo.im Downloads - Browsing gapps

also...i can't seem to get lightflow to work. There are different notification light setting baked in CM9 that may not allow lightflow to work. Can someone look and remind me what section under settings that has the "pulse notification" light checkbox....because i don't even think it exists on CM9

Upvote 0
Goo.im Downloads - Browsing gapps

also...i can't seem to get lightflow to work. There are different notification light setting baked in CM9 that may not allow lightflow to work. Can someone look and remind me what section under settings that has the "pulse notification" light checkbox....because i don't even think it exists on CM9

Thanks man.

Ack! No Lightflow may be a deal breaker for me. :thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones