• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] [ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11 Nightly Builds for d2mtr

WARNING : do not flash build 11886.

PRL, MIN, phone number, gone.
Data working but MMS still doesn't.
Didn't boot for me on dirty flash. Booted on clean flash.
Initial google sign in on boot didn't stick had to sign in again for market and that did stick.
Probably more but i didn't stick around restored stock, prl min and phome number still gone.

what build is that, dont think i seen it, and thanks for the heads up.

Upvote 0
:)
try factory reset through settings and not through recovery.

Thanks was finally able to solve it. Turns out to be a typo in my min. I'm quite embarrassed. Lol

what build is that, dont think i seen it, and thanks for the heads up.

It's the latest build as of this posting from rom manager . November 6. I would like to add that I don't really know if the mms was fixed because my radio was shot could have had something to do with it not sending.

Upvote 0
WARNING : do not flash build 11886.

PRL, MIN, phone number, gone.
Data working but MMS still doesn't.
Didn't boot for me on dirty flash. Booted on clean flash.
Initial google sign in on boot didn't stick had to sign in again for market and that did stick.
Probably more but i didn't stick around restored stock, prl min and phome number still gone.

I flash the latest build n it didn't mess anything up just wipe dalvik cache and cache and flash over the last build then wipe cache again and reboot.

Upvote 0
I flash the latest build n it didn't mess anything up just wipe dalvik cache and cache and flash over the last build then wipe cache again and reboot.

That would be the dirty flash that didn't boot for me. I guess that's when my info got wiped. Oh well at least we know mms still isn't working. Me thinks it's gonna be hard for noobl to pinpoint it not being on metro.

Upvote 0
alright so its been a while since this thread was posted so i was told i could report bugs or any probs through the rom i havnt located that function yet but will look again in a few. so bugs to be notified of and im sure not many of you guys use your phone for multi-media purposes but i do. so here i am watching 2 hour long movies in mp4 and avi format the first video i seen on mp4 was abraham lincoln vs vampires at 30 min my phone hot booted meaning didnt reboot completly only to where the cyangen mod logo shows and booted back to home screen within 5 sec. then kept doing it every 10-15 sec on its on without me doing anything so i rebooted and it stopped. then i continued the movie and finished it but moved on to another movie in avi format and this time it let me watch the first 40 min and did it again. so i rebooted and finished the movie.another bug to report when watching videos via browser or off sd card landscape mode takes a long time to change into and sometimes it dosnt change to land scape mode at all. also nfc/s-beam works but on my side which i will add i was the sender gave me an error but reciever still got my file. other than that everything is working good.

Reactions: speed72584
Upvote 0
just delete messaging.apk from the system and then install this https://play.google.com/store/apps/...W50cmljbGl2ZXJzLm1tcy5jb20uYW5kcm9pZC5tbXMiXQ.. is gonna help u like a stock messaging app but it doesnt work either do not uninstall so anstall this https://play.google.com/store/apps/...51bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5oYW5kY2VudC5uZXh0c21zIl0. and ur ready to go :D

not needed anymore we have fixed the prob with mms no 3rd party apps needed.... just wait patiently for the devs to upload updates to their roms with the fix;)

Upvote 0
you softy go back to the esteem subforum b4 i tell them you voted for obama! lol jk lets not get into that topic mods will hate me lmao! anyways like i said b4 im here to learn share and contribute and im just glad i could of helped in getting this matter fixed. ;)
I voted for "None of the Above!!!" ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones