• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] [ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11 Nightly Builds for d2mtr

everyone should use the goo manager app. it prompts when new updates are available, its going open source soon. the goo.im guys provide an amazing service for the community (so much ive donated to them 3 times). sides being on the goo manager app you might find random new roms to use when people upload em
RM does the same, but I like & use goo too. ;)

Upvote 0
yes sir...

mailgooglecom-1.jpg

Upvote 0
[thread jack]
So... anyone else having problems with goo manager?
I'm trying to install TWRP from within Goo Manager, and it can't seem to stick.
It does the same thing it was doing on the website for me, which is make me wait 10 seconds, and then just link back to itself.
Well, on the phone, I get a "invalid md5" message, but I'm gessing that's because a web page ends up being downloaded instead of the actual recovery image...

So far, CWM is working fine for me, and so was ROM manager... (just saying...)

Anywho, any one else noticed this, or can tell me what I'm obviously doing wrong here?
[/thread jack]

Sorry to HiJack the thread :D

Upvote 0
[thread jack]
It does the same thing it was doing on the website for me, which is make me wait 10 seconds, and then just link back to itself.
Well, on the phone, I get a "invalid md5" message, but I'm gessing that's because a web page ends up being downloaded instead of the actual recovery image...

Anywho, any one else noticed this, or can tell me what I'm obviously doing wrong here?
[/thread jack]

Good morning, all the things you're talking about, I also experienced.... web pages constantly reloading and getting the invalid md5 error on goo manager.... I kept trying goo manager for about 5 minutes finally worked for me, hope this helps you out. BTW I was trying to download the baked rom! :)

Upvote 0
[thread jack]

[/thread jack]

i had those problems but when i downloaded through wifi, it worked flawlessly. I flashed twrp through goo about 4x in the past day or two.

Upvote 0
Good morning everyone..... I wanted to report a bug in the home button when the phone is asleep, sometimes, (sometimes not) I have to hit it up to three times before it wakes the phone up. Love this rom! :p

Thanks I was about to report that other than excellent still pending the mms issue thanks devs for your support for us

Reactions: divagirl
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones