[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11 Nightly Builds for d2mtr

1. divagirl

divagirl Well-Known Member

Does anybody know if mms will work on Handscend or Go Sms, with this rom?
  2. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

pg and a few others recommended if u did since mms has not been fixed yet.
    divagirl likes this.
  3. divagirl

Just tried Handscend, that didn't work, going to try go sms now.
  4. tiede

tiede Well-Known Member

You have to explicitly select mms service in go sms. It's at the bottom of the settings page, in red.
    confed likes this.
  5. divagirl

Is there something specific that I should do once in mms settings, on go sms? :confused:
  6. tiede

tiede Well-Known Member

Go to important tips and tick on "stock mms (sms?) uninstalled"
    divagirl likes this.
  7. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Well-Known Member

also turn off notification on stock. ;)
    divagirl likes this.
  8. divagirl

Okay, I found this setting and applied it.

Also did this, still not working for me, are you guys actually using this fix, if so I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong! :banghead::confused::banghead:
  9. nuttmeg

i'm using go sms pro.
  10. divagirl

You have working mms??? With go sms? :eek:
  11. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

Update didn't fix MMS ....
    divagirl likes this.
  12. divagirl

13. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Well-Known Member

Gerrit Code Review

there hasnt been any updates :p (there was a new nightly, but nothing pushed to cm's stuff ergo nothing changed except the base cm10 code)
  14. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

So even though it says update is not related to the rom itself
  15. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

i read the logs im aware of the changes or this case no changes but i was simply letting every1 know that new release does not fix mms.

[​IMG]
    nuttmeg and mike28 like this.
  16. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Well-Known Member

i know you know man lol, i was explaining to everyone else who doesnt follow the stuff :p
  17. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

Haha if u can get MMS working on bb I'll switch over in a heart beat even though I was thinking of switching over anyways lol
  18. nuttmeg

yes

try it, you will like it i backup both and switch every 6 hours if that makes sense. lol
  19. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

im being too lazy lol besides im waiting for either versons to fix mms.
  20. divagirl

Hey nuttmeg I've tried all the instructions earlier in this post and can't get my mms to work, can you please tell me exactly what you did to get yours to work... please!
    :confused:
  21. iown

iown Well-Known Member

im considering flashing this rom but i want to know if i can factory reset from the settings on the phone instead of doing it manually from cwm or twrp, im new to all his stuff like twrp and updating the rom on the phones settings. all my esteem buddys will understand...:D
  22. nuttmeg

i just downloaded go sms pro and open it and tap on running mode and make sure it's on pro mode, than i went to advance and set everything to my liking like ringtones and all, than i sent a pic message to my other phone and it work. Than i went to default messaging app and disable the notification and auto retrieve.
    divagirl and mike28 like this.
  23. divagirl

Thanks for your reply and help nuttmeg, I followed your instructions and am now able to receive mms messages, but I'm still having issues with sending them (some go out and some just hang on sending mode,don't know what's up with that) but at least I can receive them and I am grateful for that, thanks for all your help on the forum! :)
    nuttmeg likes this.
  24. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Nuttmeg is a heck of a guy willing to help anyone thanks Nuttmeg
    divagirl and nuttmeg like this.
  25. ezmesican

ezmesican Well-Known Member

Anyone know how to get flashlight working in the notification bar toggles? It works on AOKP and BlackBean so there's no reason why it shouldn'r work on this ROM. Too bad they don't have both nightlies and OTA updates