[ROM] Peter Alfonso: Stock Rooted Gingerbread (Android 2.3.4) ROM Update GPA16

1. djwu

djwu Member

Advertisement
    mrterry likes this.
  2. mrterry

mrterry Well-Known Member

Downloading through Rom manager right now. Thanks for the heads-up.
  3. Jeffery

Jeffery Well-Known Member

I can't get the DSP Manager apk from XDA developers to install. I have d/l it multiple times and when I try to install I get the message "Application not installed."

Any help would be appreciated as I use this with my Bluetooth headset on a daily basis.
  4. snowquest

snowquest Well-Known Member

So far this ROM is working great, except for Exchange. Has anyone successfully added a corporate Exchange account? <Solved!>
  5. Problems I'm having with this rom:

Phone battery is currently dead - charging at 5% (having to charge via AC), keeps rebooting every 5 seconds. That's not normal.

Phone calls - sometimes get stuck at "incoming call" screen or phone won't wake back up when trying to end a call.

If I can get my phone to stop rebooting every 5 seconds and charge, I'm going back to CM6, which was fine.
  6. xavious85

xavious85 Well-Known Member

I just came back to BB after spending a couple of months with CM7. The one feature that I really miss was the ability to have the volume rocker control "Next" and "Previous" when the screen was off, and having the camera button control "Pause/Play."

Is there anyway to bring that functionality into this rom?
  7. lbaxter

lbaxter Well-Known Member

Flashed this to my CDMA Milestone before selling it. Buyer says phone calls have no audio. I know this is a known issue, and a simple reboot is supposed to fix it. However, he's rebooted the device to no avail. Any other suggestions?
  8. myfishbear

myfishbear Well-Known Member

try to get him to install another rom... cyanogen has been good to me lately... also simply stunning....especially an older one like 4.8... you can even go whit whatever old rom you were using b4... most froyo roms are 100% stable...