• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM]Princely ROM V2.7.5 - Five Themed Versions ~ GingerBread, RBT, BBW, Purple, and HoneyComb~

Did Google Voice work before?

Edit: Also, I swear you was talking about GTalk before, didn't know you mean Google Voice.

Yes as per my first post. Google Voice works perfectly fine with your version 1.7. In fact I am still on your 1.7 for the Google Voice after trying a couple of your new version and themes. There is probably somewhere in the template that changes. From wireless not working to working. I am no expert so I am just throwing possible causes. Please dont quote me on it.

Thanks anyways Austrie,

Upvote 0
Still waiting for that update with excitement. I'm still running 2.6 because every 2.7.5 update I've tried resets my max oc to 800 every time I turn off my screen. I've tried setcpu overclocking widget and droid overlock and all three apps show max at 800 after screen off and on again even if their meter is still set to 1900. I'm guessing it's an os glitch, but it's not in the older build for some reason. I've tried all the 2.7.5 builds except the purple one. It'd be awesome to see this fixed in the update when you get around to it. The primary reason I'm not using the CM7 builds is because there's no OC kernel that I've found.
Keep up the good work and I'll keep waiting :)

Upvote 0
Ok, i'm in the making of V3.0 with Umph Kernel V1.X or V2.0. this update should be out a day after umph kernel V2 comes out. In V3.0, honeycomb is 90% done, alot better than V2.7.5. V3.5 is when honeycomb is 100% done. The only reason its 90% done is because you cant see all options in No-frills Cpu Control, its the app fault, and dolphin browser font needs resizing, that's only reasons I see it as only 90% done. The only thing i'm waiting on is umph kernel.

Upvote 0
I Flashed This Rom And Im gettin The Motorola logo than greenhoney comb then it jus goes back to the motorola logo? jus would like to know if i did it right thank you.

If you backed up your apps and data with titanium backup your good, go back to stock (I recommend using the stock nandroid posted by barnito), Full boot up, then follow all the steps in the first post to install.

Upvote 0
I'm sorry for the uselessly uneducated questions, but for all the experience i may have with custom roms and modding tablets, there seems to be some key differences between that and the triumph hence the stupid questions.

1. do i need to get cw7 on before flashing?
2. is flashing essentially the same " put update.zip in root" as it is with tablets?
3. have you included the updated prl with your slick looking roms?
4. can I have my lashings for these ignorant questions on seperate days?

I really DID try to find answers to these questions here and on xda but every search for answers resulted in search results for broken roms reports and not useful.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones