• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Proper port of CM7 for the Optimus C

I got it to boot once and I noticed the CPU is set at 728 so if ur phone can't handle it then it won't boot so can u guys bring it back down to 600 so it will boot and allow us to flash it properly.

On the plus side I love the splash image and the boot animation and its smooth just to fast for my phone lol

Upvote 0
I got it to boot once and I noticed the CPU is set at 728 so if ur phone can't handle it then it won't boot so can u guys bring it back down to 600 so it will boot and allow us to flash it properly.

On the plus side I love the splash image and the boot animation and its smooth just to fast for my phone lol
I can do that.

Upvote 0
Wow. I'm really enjoying your port. I have 2 issues I haven't seen here in previous threads:
1. Camera works but image is rotated 180 degrees.
2. Recieved picture MMSs only display partial pictures. I've saved and viewed in other apps but the images look corrupted. They're the right size, though...

When I did a clean flash of the latest build it wouldn't download attached files at all. I eventually flashed an older build and flashed the newest on top...

Thanks for all of your dedication!

Upvote 0
Wow. I'm really enjoying your port. I have 2 issues I haven't seen here in previous threads:
1. Camera works but image is rotated 180 degrees.
2. Recieved picture MMSs only display partial pictures. I've saved and viewed in other apps but the images look corrupted. They're the right size, though...

When I did a clean flash of the latest build it wouldn't download attached files at all. I eventually flashed an older build and flashed the newest on top...

Thanks for all of your dedication!
flash the kernel update/camera fix. ;)

Upvote 0
Glazed kernel and camera is fixed! Also my "corrupted-appearing" mms pics are fixed. The only issue I still have is my GPS isn't working. Is this a known issue or just me?
Yea there seems to be an issue with the GPS locking on to a satellite only, but it works with network/data location enabled.

We are looking for a fix for this ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones