• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {ROM}[Pure Gingerbread]OMGB 1.2.3 (2.3.7) -XDA

D_Droid

Oct 27, 2010
CA
DISCLOSURE: THIS IS NOT MY ROM NOR AM I AFFILIATED WITH THOSE WHO CREATED THIS ROM. FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

PURE GINGERBREAD!!

CREATOR: r2DoesInc

OMGB = Pure Gingerbread AOSP. Minimal deviations from stock.
NOT BUILT FROM CM SOURCE. THIS IS NOT A CYANOGENMOD ROM, ITS BUILT ENTIRELY FROM OUR OWN SOURCE.

This is for all you guys out there who want their phone slim, sleek, and fast.
  • Working Wimax
  • Under 60mb
  • No bugs
  • Fast
  • Minimal deviations from stock

• Three in one reboot mod
    • Extra Rom info in About Phone
    • Screen On/Off enabled by default
    • Ubuntu font
    • Zombie Wallpaper
Download & Changelog*
Screenshots**
Source
Twitter
IRC
#r2gb on Freenode or use our Webchat
Donate

*Also on Rom Manager under t3hh4xx0r
**Screenshots are from a personal setup and my not exactly reflect the rom

give it a go frenchy.... 5min into it and so far so good..... i will keep you guys & gals posted....

Please do. I've been trying to get King's GB working, and I thought I had it today, but started getting Gmail FC's (which are fixed by resetting data), MMS probs (sometimes works, sometimes not), and GPS failing when driving, so I'm back to Koni's ES3.

I won't have a chance to try this til the weekend, so thanks for pointing it out and updates.

Oh, and shocker that Frenchy is here. Now all we need is Mr. Ed and Xtremedays and we've got our GB guys. (kidding of course - you guys are great at helping and leading the way on these ROM's - thanks!!!)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones