[ROM] Quattrimus JB (CM10.1, AOKP42)

1. azoller1

azoller1 Well-Known Member Contributor

I like ice cream over jellybeans someday I'll love key lime pie though:) tdm thanks a lot for this!
    tdm likes this.
  2. Nokoko

Nokoko Well-Known Member

I'm not a serious gamer but I multi-task and had issues with lock ups and reboots on CM10, which I have not had on CM10.1. My husband also has a few games that would reboot on CM10 which don't on CM10.1.
    cac2us, tdm and IMUcarmen like this.
  3. MrB206

MrB206 Well-Known Member

Awesome news. I'm stoked to see aokp with 4.2. The drop downs in cm10.1 are rad.. I hope aokp incorporated them.
  4. azoller1

azoller1 Well-Known Member Contributor

sweet if gaming works smoothly on cm10.1 might continue with my fusion rom for cm10.1
  5. tdm

tdm Well-Known Member

They are there. I believe they are from aosp. This was one reason for the delay in getting 4.2 going... conflicts between the cm/aokp toggles and the aosp quick settings.
  6. hollywoods14

hollywoods14 Well-Known Member

This is amazing!! TY TDM!!!! I dont know why buy for some reason i just now decided to run the ownage tool and get back with it. I'm glad i did!
    tdm likes this.
  7. IMUcarmen

IMUcarmen Well-Known Member

I've been wondering what happened to you. Hadn't seen you post anything in a long time so I figured you bought another phone. You sure have missed a ton of development. Welcome back
  8. hollywoods14

I have been around. I've watched all the development happen, just been quiet. Stock ics was working very very well for me, I just finally got too bored with it. It feels great to over clock again!
  9. tdm

tdm Well-Known Member

Found the issue with gps on i_atnt (p930). Not sure yet if this will fix i_vzw (VS920). We'll see when the build gets done...
  10. hollywoods14

The beta 3.1 can be dirty flashed right?
  11. tdm

tdm Well-Known Member

Nailed it. :D

Will post beta4 shortly with working GPS.

And yes, this means we're back on track for official CM support. :D
    Neph81, revdmv, cac2us and 13 others like this.
  12. eclipsed039

eclipsed039 Well-Known Member

2 little side notes. on aokp 41 the lock screen had unlock( right) camera( left) and Google(up). on cm10.1 the lock screen only had lock at the bottom. if you swipe to the right toward the top of the screen it'll take you to the camera. swipe left it'll take you to an option for a short cut. also in phone dialer, I double tapped and the screen zoomed in on the numbers.... I'm loving this, can't wait for beta 4 . thanks tdm and everyone!
  13. phillip_viado

phillip_viado Well-Known Member

thats not a aokp or a cm10.1 thing!! its one of the main features of android 4.2
  14. hollywoods14

You can set 4 quick launch items from the swype/ unlock circle also.
  15. eclipsed039

eclipsed039 Well-Known Member

I knew about the quick launches, I didn't know about the swiping at the top of the screen.
  16. Uzephi

Uzephi Well-Known Member

OMG! I can finally use CM10.1! My main occupation is driving, and need my phone's GPS for work, reason I stayed on CM10 for so long.

I will update my thread with a CM10.1 and AOKP42 Pdroid patch when I get off work tonight.
  17. PhoenixPath

PhoenixPath Well-Known Member

You just put the last nail in the coffin of my F5 key. Hope you're happy. :p
  18. phillip_viado

phillip_viado Well-Known Member

im having screen issues. its like a old school tv that has no signal and it has those black and white lines. but on mines its just the top and bottom.then it just freezes. then i have to do a battery pull to get it working again. it happens when im on youtube
  19. tdm

tdm Well-Known Member

Making some more changes right now to try to fix a few things, aokp screen blanking among them. Hopefully it all builds and works... fingers crossed.

Also started a conversation with the AOKP team about official support for both P930 and VS920. MarcLandis seemed pretty cordial but pointed me to RomanBB for further info.
    scottfan81, itzloren, Yoinx and 2 others like this.
  20. tdm

tdm Well-Known Member

21. nathanhaywood

nathanhaywood Well-Known Member

Shortly?! It's been like *3 hours* already!

Seriously, TDM... You're killing me with the 10.1b4 w/ GPS teaser ;)
  22. tdm

tdm Well-Known Member

lol.

It takes quite a while to do two full builds and then test four combinations .. especially in between other work. :p
    ortrigger, reeseboy, Yoinx and 4 others like this.
  23. arlancam509

arlancam509 Well-Known Member

tdm is a MONSTER.
  24. Yoinx

Yoinx Well-Known Member

A coding monster perhaps.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2
  25. IMUcarmen

IMUcarmen Well-Known Member

actually my vote is for him being a super geek :D

just a hunch... ;]