ROM question

Last Updated:

1. Marty5150

Marty5150 New Member This Topic's Starter

I am going to root my phone tonight. The main reason I want to is I want to use my cell as a wireless router. My question is which roms are stable and have the wireless feature or where can I download just the wireless? I couldnt find it in the forum but I also have very little time to sit in front of the computer. This is why I like the wireless router I am able to use my computer while on the road.

Thank you in advance

Advertisement
  2. Android noob

Android noob Well-Known Member

I would go with Evil Eris first because that really stable. I don' tknow about the wireless tether working on it, although I think it does but you have to download it and flash it seperately , but it has a tether option on it.

3. cornbreadfarts

cornbreadfarts Well-Known Member

i'd use aloysius

4. copestag

copestag Well-Known Member

plainjaneT2 is a Sense rom...... other than running smoother it looks and feels just like stock....... it has wireless tether in it and it works great

Id suggest reading up on all the roms to see which one is the best fit for your needs and desires

also you dont have to flash a rom at all to use wireless tether...... you can simply root and d/l one of the apps from the market for this

as I said Id read through the roms and decide if one is right for you or if you simply want root