ROM Question

Last Updated:

1. gudziel1482

gudziel1482 Member This Topic's Starter

I had been using rubiX Focused 0.5, but just tried to install, in order as listed:

-- DX Black Tranquility 2.3.9
    -- Fabolous REVOlution Froyo DX R2
    -- Evolution Font

Now I had used Bootstrapper to install the zips listed above. My problem is that the Tranquility animation pops up in place of the "M" logo, and it appeared that it had all taken hold (black notification bar, different fonts, quick, etc). I went into my phone's info via settings and it is still showing that rubiX Focused 0.5 is active??? Also, ROM Manager is stating the same.

Before installing any zips, I had wiped system/factory reset and wiped cache, then installed via Clockwork Recovery.

Any ideas? Please advise...

Advertisement
  2. gudziel1482

oh I want to mention that I have already pulled battery and rebooted numerous times.

Thanks

3. gudziel1482

4. Airmaxx23

Airmaxx23 Well-Known Member

I believe the phone info is just reflecting what is shown in your build.prop file, which you can actually edit if you wanted. The boot animation can be changed quite easily to something different if you want to change it also.

gudziel1482 likes this.
  5. gudziel1482

Ok, So by the sound of it I have done everything correct with the installation of these items?

I appreciate your help!

6. gudziel1482

Ok. Another problem I am experiencing. When I shut down my phone and power it back up, the "Tranquility" yellow/green screens up (guessing it is replacing the "M". It's the simple text screen before the "Tranquility" w/ effects (and a circle) comes up. But when the simple green/yellow text comes up, it locks up. I have to pull battery and then it starts back up as normal, usually pretty quickly. Doesn't make sense to me that a manual power-down will not boot back up unless I pull battery?

This has happened both times I've manually shut down my phone since I've installed everything.

Any ideas?