rom question

Last Updated:

1. mjd515

mjd515 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

heres a thought what if all the deves got together and worked on one epic rom......we would have the makings of one bad ass com unity even though its pretty flipping awesome now it would just prove how good we are if we all teamed up and got one big community rom...just a thought though move if it needs to be moved i just thought it would get a nice discussion here

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

The thing is that our bootloader is locked with efuse so we are limited in what we can come up with. IMO, considering the limitations, the devs have done a pretttttty daggone good job of it, already.

What we need to do is have the great minds of our time figure out a crack for efuse. THERE's your thread idea! ;)

3. Aggie12

Aggie12 Well-Known Member

like an efuse convention lol. but don't worry, I emailed Moto asking for the keys to my device. should have them "in 24 hours". lol

4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Suddenly, I've become your best friend. :p

5. Aggie12

haha aw yeah! I really just can't wait for there reply. I may have to post it up on here if it's good enough

6. mjd515

well it was more of a lets get the deves that made the roms we have and have them make a single rom encompassing everything we love from the various roms, just to prove that we are nice and sociable people, oh and that we can make a kick ass rom

7. Aggie12

that would be tight. But I think it might be hard cause every dev wants there own stuff to be seen lol. Fights might ensue over IRC

8. dhoffman1421

dhoffman1421 Well-Known Member

Actually it is kind of cool having some diversity with the different ROMs. Wish I'd been around before they changed the keys!

9. mjd515

oh, i like it too but i would love to see a big release from everyone to show that we are all friends and that we can work together on something and that we can make a amazing rom in the process