1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Rom Question? ???

1. xIReaperx

xIReaperx Active Member

What is the fastest rom for the admire

Advertisement
  2. RetroDelete

RetroDelete Well-Known Member

Any ROM can be the fastest, with Modifications.
  3. xIReaperx

xIReaperx Active Member

Well could you give me the link to a fast rom
  4. RetroDelete

Choose any ROM you want, with everything working, so nothing based off CM7 because it's still a BETA.

Look around the thread, and I'll help you with Tweaks and Mods.
  5. RetroDelete

Also to fix the Thread Title, go to the first post, click edit, then click advanced AND TADAAA you can edit the title.
  6. xIReaperx

xIReaperx Active Member

Ik i was on my phone thats why And i already use a cpu changer i just need a rom
  7. RetroDelete

Just CPU Changer isn't going to make a ROM fast.

Go to the ROM Gathering Thread, and choose a ROM//

& I bumped it just for you.
  8. xIReaperx

xIReaperx Active Member

Thanks but i read a post and it said some roms are faster than others like on the post it a said like stock++ was the fastest and somewhere it said CM7 was faster so WHICH 1s FASTEST is all im asking
  9. aboatright

aboatright Well-Known Member

every rom can be fast..it simply depends on the tweaks and mods you add with it and how clean your available memory is along with the overclocking/undervolting you do.

find a rom to your likes and tweak the hell outta it...do speedchecks inbetween tweaks and see what makes the best difference..all phones handle it differently.
  10. MIUI/CM7.
    Both on beta however.
  11. RetroDelete

Thanks Aboat, & SA

But he's clearly new at this, and I don't want him to flash a BETA ROM and then complain that nothings working -.-