[ROM][R910] Basix 1.0 (Aito's Revenge) :: Speed, Battery, Smoothness, Customizability :: 7/24/11

1. RaW420

RaW420 Member

wow thanks :D
    ill be sending in my donation..
    also a question for anyone who has an extended battery, i bought one off ebay and a week later the battery wouldnt hold its charge like it used too then it wouldnt hold it at all anyone else have this problem?

donation sent thnx again

also, parts of my touch screen dont work, is this happening to anyone else?
  2. First off I definitely gotta give big kudos to k0nane for such stellar work, the installation was seamless and I am really enjoying the ROM!

I have run into one little annoyance and I'm hoping its just me missing something but my slide keyboard doesn't light up anymore! Lmao! Night texting is a little bit harder now haha.

Anyone else experiencing this?
  3. RaW420

RaW420 Member

same here, also does anyone know how to get the android touch screen keyboard back instead of swype?
  4. Androidpimp

Androidpimp New Member

So I gotta say that I love the work that's been done with this phone! Also (after beating the crap outta it) ;) that I am thourghly impressed. Tho minor glitches, that's. Normal hell Google's OS is perfect example of how nothing is completely perfect!!

The only major issue that I know of every one of my mms is resent twice!! Tho unsure if that is a phone native issue or server based?

Other then that its perfect!! Can't wait till the update!!!
    Thanks again:D!
  5. k0nane

k0nane Well-Known Member

That's a network issue, generally associated with roaming or low signal.
    Androidpimp likes this.
  6. memito90

memito90 Member

I installed the stock theme into this rom, but how do I unistall it? or switch back into the theme it came with?
  7. lordcliffton

lordcliffton Well-Known Member

Download Gingerbread keyboard from the market?
  8. TRS-80

TRS-80 Well-Known Member

Yaaaaaayyyy!!!!!!1!!1!!11!11 ;)
  9. BRIAN5337

BRIAN5337 Well-Known Member

Does Basix have the ability to record calls?
    If so what is the best option for this?
  10. memito90

memito90 Member

I installed the stock theme into this rom, but how do I unistall it? or switch back into the theme it came with?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. RaW420

RaW420 Member

the ringer volume wont work, anyone have a fix for this?
  12. k0nane

k0nane Well-Known Member

The ringer volume is fine. You probably don't have a ringtone set.
  13. urtheanswer

urtheanswer New Member

Hello,

I downloaded metroappstore from the link provided by k0nane. After downloading the app from this link, I tried installing it; but I keep on getting "Application not installed" message. If I try to manually copy this app from SD card into the system/app directory, I get a "copy failed" message.

Please tell me what I'm doing incorrectly. Thanks!
  14. midnightclub

midnightclub Member

I keep getting an error when i go to install that says "E:failed to verify whole-file signature
    E:signature verification failed Installation aborted."
  15. k0nane

k0nane Well-Known Member

Redownload the ROM from another mirror and copy it to your SD card again. If you continue to have issues, format your SD card, redownload from another mirror, and recopy.
  16. INSURGENCY

INSURGENCY Well-Known Member

I had issues with this before. but it apparently went away. I dont have this problem any more. I didnt format or anything either.
  17. INSURGENCY

INSURGENCY Well-Known Member

your ringtone is set to silent.
  18. n3m3515

n3m3515 Active Member

K0, Did you take out the Nuance Voice program?
    I don't see it any more. If so, does anyone have a copy of the apk?
    I think it's vsuite.apk.

N3M3515
  19. k0nane

k0nane Well-Known Member

Google's own voice functions are as good or better, but here.

Attached Files:

20. n3m3515

n3m3515 Active Member

Thanks Brotha...
    But I actually found a copy of the "Genius Button" app to put on the phone (ala MyTouch Slide fame).
    I mapped it to a long press of Search Key and it actually works.
    Here is the link if anyone wants it..
    Genius_Button.zip
    To install use Rom Manager/CWM to install like a rom. I backed up my system first just to be on the safe side before I installed it. Whether you do is up to you.

N3M3515
  21. israelmiami

israelmiami Member

Thank you so much for this ROM!! I was going through 2 batteries a day, Im down to 1.

$20 Donation sent!
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  22. crowz

crowz Active Member

Can't attach an audio file to a message, is this normal ??
  23. pyr0ball

pyr0ball New Member

I'm having an issue with the physical keyboard. the "b" is mapped as the search button and "L" is mapped as calendar

how can i fix this?
  24. thevisitor83

thevisitor83 Well-Known Member

I had this same issue. Just do a factory reset.....goodluck
  25. Darksterlin

Darksterlin Member

Please help me I'm an idiot :/. I don't understand the first thing about phones, I managed to root my phone ( I have super user ) yet I don't understand how to about installing this here thing called Basix which is supposed to be able to give my indulge more battery life, if anyone could give a walkthrough for morons like my self or a video tutorial, that'd be great, thanks!

Also, I can't backup my data + apps/media with mybackup root, i try and it says I have to pay $5 if I want to be able to backup online, and i don't know how to back up any other way as it asks me to do something my SD card and it won't let me mount it, do I have to buy an additional card from Metro PCS store?