• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][RC][5.1.1][O3] Liquid Smooth 8/28/2015

The issue I had was not related to this rom, in fact this rom is very stable, and everything I tried have worked so far, congrats on that.

But since I moved to Lynchburg VA, I have been lots of issues with Sprint network, from connection dropping like every 2 mins. Their support staff always told me to check the PRL and Profile for updates when problems start. And sometimes it works and can get back on the network steady.

But those options are missing from this rom, and no idea if missing at all from Lollipop. Using for the time being LTE Discovery app to reset the radio. But haven't seen any app that force update to the PRL and Profile yet.

Upvote 0
The issue I had was not related to this rom, in fact this rom is very stable, and everything I tried have worked so far, congrats on that.

But since I moved to Lynchburg VA, I have been lots of issues with Sprint network, from connection dropping like every 2 mins. Their support staff always told me to check the PRL and Profile for updates when problems start. And sometimes it works and can get back on the network steady.

But those options are missing from this rom, and no idea if missing at all from Lollipop. Using for the time being LTE Discovery app to reset the radio. But haven't seen any app that force update to the PRL and Profile yet.
Have you tried clearing caches?

Reactions: roadkill42
Upvote 0

On these custom Roms don't need to do that its auto matiac reasart phone an cache like bcrichster said

Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0
Thanx Shane for the input I'll be waitinig just give me the go and I'm ready to download. Is superR still lerking around or did he float to another device?
@SuperR is definitely still around but he's currently working relentlessly on one of the BADDEST Android Kitchens in XDA to this date, it'll do (at least) 4.×.× (ICS) to 6.0 (M) at this point

Reactions: roadkill42
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones