• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Rom] Re-Stock - Triumph Stock Re-Imagined & Verbatim Editions v5 (2.3.7 Gingerbread) 07/16/2012

Ok a few people have asked for an update so I put something together why I work on a new build. Basically removed Beats, Apps have updated since the last build and since the update is placed on the data partition and not the system partition they no longer have permission to play with Beats. Also added in the GPS fix Tweak & G60's fix for 3g speeds. A larger update is in the works but since I am 10000 times better with images now then when I did the images for this Rom have decided to give them all a once over. Also pulled in changes from Cyanogen that need to be tested as it looks like they have at least broke Bootsound, not that I am sure anyone would mind. So anyhow tested Power Amp so should no longer be any conflicts with the now removed Beats Port. Figure those who want it at this point know how to add it in themselves.

Edit: Would also like to take another shot at trying to get Tabs as the default Incoming Call Style.

Reactions: SyberTiger
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones