1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

[ROM]RootBox(CM/AOKP/PA)4.2.2

1. bdmf

bdmf Active Member

I just don't know where I made a wrong turn..
  2. tattooboy

tattooboy Well-Known Member

Yeah I would just flash back to stock via odin , then root with cf-auto-root
    bdmf likes this.
  3. bdmf

bdmf Active Member

Well, I'll give her a shot.... Here's mud in yer eye!!:stupido:
  4. aheeejd

aheeejd Well-Known Member

Well, I gotta tell you tatooboy, been running this latest version you have posted in op a few days ago & it is running fantabulous. Really nice job man.
  5. tattooboy

Thanks man! Finally downloading all my sources again! So the new ROM I was gonna post is gonna be a little bit longer but I will get a new update for RootBox here later tonight hopefully! Thanks again!
    v4npro, carbajal3009 and aheeejd like this.
  6. tattooboy

Sorry for the delay guys! I just might have the slowest internet known to man right now!! It will be out tonight but later guys! Sorry!
    v4npro, aheeejd and carbajal3009 like this.
  7. tattooboy

OK guys finally building right now!!! Be up in about an 2 hours! :)
    carbajal3009 likes this.
  8. tattooboy

Need some boot animation ideas guys what would you like to see?
  9. tattooboy

10 minutes for new build guys!! Uploading now!
  10. tattooboy

Aheejd the next build will have your file browser! Just wanted to get this out for you guys! Has latest upstream changes and Device Settings is fixed!
  11. tattooboy

New builds up guys ENJOY!!!! :)
    carbajal3009 and aheeejd like this.
  12. tattooboy

Just posted AOKP Build guys if you wanna check it out 2! :)

Now back to work on NEW ROM!!
    aheeejd likes this.
  13. moose13

moose13 Active Member

Bootani idea... Ninja android slashing ibots, then slashes screen and opens to ROOTBOX spelled out... Just saying lol
    tattooboy likes this.
  14. aheeejd

aheeejd Well-Known Member

Is that aokp the same one you posted while you were on xda or is this one updated. Just curious. By the way, running the new build you put up & of course once again great job. I like these builds so much better then like pacman or pa. The dark settings is great. Thanks allot tattoo.

Not sure if to many people know about Kii keyboard, but its free in the play store & has tons of themes. I got used to having the top # buttons & you can turn that on in the Kii app settings. [​IMG]
    tattooboy likes this.
  15. tattooboy

Its the new AOKP
  16. tattooboy

Love it will work on that!! Thanks man!
  17. tattooboy

I love this keyboard!! Thanks aheeejd for sharing!

Mrpnut knows what talking about!

Attached Files:

18. carbajal3009

carbajal3009 Active Member

Loving this build tattooboy! :D running super smooth.
    tattooboy likes this.
  19. moose13

moose13 Active Member

whats the new build bootani?? is it particles come together then shows rootbox with four strobing lights? because that build i cant get to boot for some reason
  20. tattooboy

New build is in the op did you do a full wipe?
    I'm working on getting them so you guys can dirty flash. Yeah its stock bootani. As of now working on a new one. If so maybe try a redownload
  21. tattooboy

Thanks man!
  22. moose13

moose13 Active Member

just downloaded again, gets stuck on bootani 3rd download try..full wipe flashin liquid to see if another rom boots...edit: liquid booted fine
  23. tattooboy

Man I'm not sure! I'll get a new build out tomorrow for ya and hopefully that will work! Sorry man!
  24. moose13

moose13 Active Member

np super weird, just flashed vanilla rootbox over at xda and that boots also ..strange
  25. tattooboy

That is weird! Anybody else having this problem?