• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Sprint] [ROM]RootBox(CM/AOKP/PA)4.2.2

Cool, how's that rom that's been kickin your butt coming along.

Still kicking! You fix one thing to find 10 more problems!! Lol I'm def. still learning! Haha I was really close and had it booted and could see both internal and external sdcards! Which got me so excited! Lol but then nothing else worked like phone messaging performance control! Haha still working on it though!:)

Reactions: aheeejd
Upvote 0
Hey tattoo or any on else that knows this is an error I get when decompiling looks like something with java is wrong. Any idea what exactly. I can still decompile but it doesn't give me the values folder and probably others too

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364361155854.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364361155854.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 74
Upvote 0
Hey tattooboy :D one thing I noticed on the latest nightly you posted up. I'm not able to find how to open an incognito page in the browser?? :eek: is it just me or is the ROM/browser apk missing it? :p

Thanks man! I haven't even installed that build yet! I'm gonna try to get an update out tonight so maybe that will fix it for you! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones