• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][rooted][stock]PREROOTED STOCK ROM - micromax a87 (Please thank ITZMIANDY)

sethuram

Sep 30, 2012

Guys, this is the rooted version of the stock rom. I have added no other option. its plain stock rom with ROOT.

update.zip

Please thank itzmiandy bcos without his recovery nothing would have been possible. Thanks to itzmiandy for the inspiration, mentoring and testing the rom. Cheers bro.

Installation: use CWM recovery by itzmiandy available in the forum, add the update.zip to the sdcard root directory, go to recovery mode(volup+power buttons), wipe data and then flash the update.zip file, reboot

Disclaimer : as always we are not responsible for any loss, damage, or errors. use it at your own risk.

man itzmiandy....
I know that guy did copy ur thing....and ur soo mad about I it....but plz plz don't stop working on roms......plz we do need ur help.......

Yeah bro. I believe that too. this is not the first time we are seeing an A**hole. there are a few like that. Lets just do our best and leave it at that.

My belief is that all things in the world revolve in hope there will always be more good people than bad.

Upvote 0
That's what i want help with. I dont think ICS can be ported for a87 so i am looking for a suitable cm7 to port. I read somewhere about a list of phones with specs similar to the micromax a87. Mayb a cm7 for those phones can be ported. Any suggestions?
This handset is similar to the following:

HTC Desire VC T328d
htc-desire-vc.jpg

Huawei Ascend C8812
huawei-ascend-c8812-android4-0-phone-cdma-3g-4-inch-screen-gps-18236-l.jpg

Hisense E910
ceKQaNEkYhWvI.jpg

It has the same processor as above

CM7 Development fot Hisense E910 Link

We can try to port from these.
I guess this is what you ment

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones