• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM STABLE] Bugless Beast V0.3 Android 2.2

Hmm...I just tried restoring apps w/ TiBu and twice so far it has rebooted during the restore. And when it reboots, it goes into a reboot loop (it loads up all the way, but then reboots again). Does it 3 or 4 times. This has happened to me before on at least one other older ROM, but I can't remember which. I'm only restoring the apps, not the system data.

Upvote 0
I restored all my apps with TiBu and had no issues. I did run it while I was clocked down at 550/250 though (charging)

Also, performance is very good :D

at 1GHz

xbeast.png

Upvote 0
Ok, I just updated Busybox and used the default speed, and it went off w/o a hitch. Phew! And it's def speedy. First thing I did was test scores. I tested it at stock 800MHz and scored a 1047. I then flashed Jake's kernel and for gits and shiggles did 800MHz first and scored a 1343! Went up to 1GHz and got 1528, a new high for me. I haven't tried anything higher, but I don't seem to do much better than 1GHz since moving to Froyo.

Upvote 0
I cant get the market to install apps or the manage applications mode in settings to compute the numbers...I'm running Fab's Xtheme over this with Chevys 1ghz lv kernel and everythings working great except the installing/computing of apps. Anything I can do to fix this?

Wow, yanno, I didn't notice that. But yeah, me too. I'm running the SteelBeast theme over it w/ Jake's 1GHz. It goes to DL, you can see it in the notification bar, but then it disappears from there. If you go to the app, it says "Cancel DL" at the bottom, but the progress bar is completely empty.

I'm sure it's not a coincidence that two people w/ themes experienced this. I'll deal w/ this manana. Later peeps.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones