• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][STABLE] Hybrid III aka v3

Hi... cool.gautam. i have micromax a70 derivative, in indonesia aka movi m1, if you give permision i will port your rom for movi m1 so i can share for movi m1 users in my country ?

The diferent is back camera 3 mp fixed focus and have light sensor. Thanks for sleek and fast rom.

Here screenshot :

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358585678299.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358585678299.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 92
  • uploadfromtaptalk1358585757976.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358585757976.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 104
Upvote 0
For those of you who have problems installing apps in this ROM...I may have solved the problem

Keep Reading.......

The problem is that the dalvik-cache of [data] is linked to the dalvik-cache of [system]..so, as soon as the dalvik-cache of ur apps take up the space of the ROM..the installation of ur apps stops....

Solution: Copy all the files in dalvik-cache of [data] or [system]..{They both will show u the same files as they are linked} into a folder in [data] and delete the dalvik-cache that is already there and then rename ur new folder to dalvik-cache...That solves ur problem....{Restart ur phone}

You can do it all with Root Explorer
[[[You can now delete the dalvik-cache files in the system ROM....]]]

Thanks for the help. I have installed updated hybridV3 I found. Its stable no laggy any more smooth and fast never stuck in between good wifi signal good network signal.
From beginning I'm using link2sd thus link2sd supports with hybrid v3 rom. or I need to install app2sd.
I have one problem in this rom can you or someone. try to solve I don't have problem in installing apk but when I download apps from Google play some apps get Installed some apps get this message " package file is invalid. " plz helpful needed

Thanks in advance

Upvote 0
Thanks for the help. I have installed updated hybridV3 I found. Its stable no laggy any more smooth and fast never stuck in between good wifi signal good network signal.
From beginning I'm using link2sd thus link2sd supports with hybrid v3 rom. or I need to install app2sd.
I have one problem in this rom can you or someone. try to solve I don't have problem in installing apk but when I download apps from Google play some apps get Installed some apps get this message " package file is invalid. " plz helpful needed

Thanks in advance

1. Try to redowload it, usualy error in conection can cause that problem.

2. If probelem still happen. Please look after flashing this rom you see titanium backup already installed / build in this rom ? This make i cannot install update titanium nor install some apps.

To solve it : goto cwm, reset data, reset cache, reset dalvik (in adavance on cwm), reboot. The titanium backup has gone. I can install new titanium backup and no problem install apps anymore.

My be that will help :)

Sent from my movi m1 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Lks Lks
Upvote 0
1. Try to redowload it, usualy error in conection can cause that problem.

2. If probelem still happen. Please look after flashing this rom you see titanium backup already installed / build in this rom ? This make i cannot install update titanium nor install some apps.

To solve it : goto cwm, reset data, reset cache, reset dalvik (in adavance on cwm), reboot. The titanium backup has gone. I can install new titanium backup and no problem install apps anymore.

My be that will help :)

It worked for me even link2sd supported. I first install stock rom than wipe data,caches,dalvikcache than I install hv3 rom again I wiped and reboot.now all things running fine.
Is it necessary to wipe data,cache,dalvik after installing hv3 rom.

Upvote 0
For those of you who have problems installing apps in this ROM...I may have solved the problem

Keep Reading.......

The problem is that the dalvik-cache of [data] is linked to the dalvik-cache of [system]..so, as soon as the dalvik-cache of ur apps take up the space of the ROM..the installation of ur apps stops....

Solution: Copy all the files in dalvik-cache of [data] or [system]..{They both will show u the same files as they are linked} into a folder in [data] and delete the dalvik-cache that is already there and then rename ur new folder to dalvik-cache...That solves ur problem....{Restart ur phone}

You can do it all with Root Explorer
[[[You can now delete the dalvik-cache files in the system ROM....]]]

i found guy from xda yfscooby make pacth Fix SYSTEM ROM nearly full after flashing ROM or Dalvik cache still on SYSTEM ROM.

I try it for Hybird v3 Rom and it works.

source : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=9895805&postcount=2868

content :

#!/system/bin/sh
-/system/bin/mkdir /system/sd/dalvik-cache
-/system/bin/chmod 777 /system/sd/dalvik-cache
-/system/bin/cp /data/dalvik-cache/* /system/sd/dalvik-cache
-/system/bin/rm -rf /data/dalvik-cache
-/system/bin/ln -s /system/sd/dalvik-cache /data/dalvik-cache
+/system/xbin/busybox mkdir /system/sd/dalvik-cache
+/system/xbin/busybox chmod 777 /system/sd/dalvik-cache
+/system/xbin/busybox cp /data/dalvik-cache/* /system/sd/dalvik-cache
+/system/xbin/busybox rm -rf /data/dalvik-cache
+/system/xbin/busybox ln -s /system/sd/dalvik-cache /data/dalvik-cache
echo x > /data/.dalvikcache

i made attachment patch:
View attachment move_cache_sd.zip

extract file form zip. use 7zip to open Hv3 ROM. replace move_cache_sd file by drag drop from file just extracted.

after flashing... System ROM have around 25Mb free space, because dalvik cache move to /data in interal storage

cmiiw :)

Reactions: Androidshek
Upvote 0
i found guy from xda yfscooby make pacth Fix SYSTEM ROM nearly full after flashing ROM or Dalvik cache still on SYSTEM ROM.

content :

#!/system/bin/sh

i made attachment patch:
View attachment 48326

extract file form zip. use 7zip to open Hv3 ROM. replace move_cache_sd file by drag drop from file just extracted.

after flashing... System ROM have around 25Mb free space, because dalvik cache move to /data in interal storage

Its easier now....space was the problem..now solved!:)

Upvote 0

content :

#!/system/bin/sh

i made attachment patch:
View attachment 48326

no need to do any changes just install hv3 rom over stock rom and than wipe dalvik cache, do data factory wipe,wipe cache.
this will do all things automatically. if u want to save memory than just partition sdcard, how to do partition sd use CWM in advance settings ( Note: before doing partition, sdcard should be formatted ), if you have 4gb sdcard partition must be 1gb or in 8gb I have done 4gb partition than install link2sd...launch link2sd will show you ext2,ext3,ext4 just click on ext3 now reboot.

till now system memory is 34 mb 119 internal 43 application installed.no laggy,smoothly working fine..

Upvote 0
no need to do any changes just install hv3 rom over stock rom and than wipe dalvik cache, do data factory wipe,wipe cache.
this will do all things automatically....

Its wired i try many time flash over stock rom,

wipe data factory, wipe cache, wipe dalvik

Install zip
Wipe data/factory
Wipe cache
Wipe dalvik

Still only remove embended titanium backup and system rom only have 1 mb free space... :)

Sent from my Movi M1 using Tapatalk 2

Upvote 0
Its wired i try many time flash over stock rom,

wipe data factory, wipe cache, wipe dalvik

Install zip
Wipe data/factory
Wipe cache
Wipe dalvik

Still only remove embended titanium backup and system rom only have 1 mb free space...

Your phone needs original backup of a70 not of movi m1 it might be similar to a70, for some reason Hv3 might not supporting your phone..

Edited: herry ur right something is mistake in system must have to re-edit script..i am using link2sd so it become more complicated to do changes..!!!

Upvote 0
is there any way to convert file system type : system, data, cache from yaffs2 to ext2 ; may be boost performance a70. In single zip file bia cwm.

How it works :
(THIS NOT FOR MMX A70)

(Caution for example only)

1. [RFS2EXT] system/data/cache in an update zip! [RELEASED] - SDX-Developers Forum - http://forum.sdx-developers.com/?PHPSESSID=041nurcq7cfnhk6ual4td97bq6&topic=6612.0

2. Samdroid board - http://forum.samdroid.net/f9/i-o-performance-boost-convert-all-ext2-one-zip-3369/

(Caution, for example only)

Sent from my movi m1 using Tapatalk 2

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones