• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][STABLE] Hybrid III aka v3

ya v1 was a super success(also it was successor of leandros v1)
one thing i wanted to tell you gautam that i manged to get v2 to high level but the problem i encountered was that the telephoney/dailer/call/log app started lagging so much (its magnitude-very very irritatingly slow)everything else was worked out even i got very good performance after installing 57 apps(excluding system apps)but whats the use when you can't do the main thing for which we call it a "phone" in smartphone plz look into that matter

Upvote 0
Sorry for this Guys....there are some probs I am facing

1) my net isn't working properly so cant help u guys
2) I mistook megascript n didn't del other scripts sorry for that
3) I will be updating ROM with my new script sorry varun for that but ur script can't free the memory
4) if u guys want a non flash player ROM trust me it can be huge success
5) Sorry for this rom, I know u all are disappointed n most of u don't want to edit the rom.......DO REPLY TO THIS WITH UR OPINIONS
Dude it does work great..
see only problem was deleting those extra scripts n megascript included in rom does free ram..i m using it since yesterday.even battery is better then v2.sound is better then v2.
N flash player is not at all a must have thing according to me.
After following proper steps people now getting nice result with quadrant score around 900...so it's not a disappointment but u should have been careful.Thanks for the rom n I advise to create a solid non flashy rom,really v1 was supergreat n with flash v3 is also great...

Upvote 0
You can also link on how to install in the first post , so that people dont have to read the entire thread
to know that they have to delete the scripts.

http://androidforums.com/a70-all-th...ay-installing-hybrid-v3-rom-best-results.html

or just add the instructions yourself.
Yes,I agree.
Gautam,please add those instructions to your 1st post or add a link to that thread.1st option will be better so people don't have to go to another thread to know how to install it.

Upvote 0
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to go back to Stock. I don't have backup of Stock Rom.

If possible the link of Stock Rom !!

Thanks
If u have clockworkmod recovery then u can use its "backup & restore" function to restore to stock rom.I will give u the link for original stock rom(100% original),Thanks to theperfectpunk for Stock Rom.It's clockworkmod backup of stock rom.Here is his link.
https://skydrive.live.com/embedicon.aspx/.Public/Stock ROM.7z?cid=63420eda009d8e82&sc=documents
I always use this clockworkmod backup to restore to stock.

Upvote 0
hey dude battery backup is not gud....megascript is gud 4 ram 1ly...now I move to hybrid 2 scripts....1 more prblm is Bluetooth ...if I send 5 mb it stoped 20% and the connection is terminated....I tried diff phne same prblm....I instal twice the ram in proper steps....same prblm....nw I using Bluetooth file manager.....it wrk fine....1 mre request how to synchronize Facebook contact & events....requrd dsp(eq)....if any 1 face Bluetooth prblm infrm...plz help....

Upvote 0
hey dude battery backup is not gud....megascript is gud 4 ram 1ly...now I move to hybrid 2 scripts....1 more prblm is Bluetooth ...if I send 5 mb it stoped 20% and the connection is terminated....I tried diff phne same prblm....I instal twice the ram in proper steps....same prblm....nw I using Bluetooth file manager.....it wrk fine....1 mre request how to synchronize Facebook contact & events....requrd dsp(eq)....if any 1 face Bluetooth prblm infrm...plz help....

Dsp equalizer is not supported in Android 2.2

Upvote 0

You can not add all contact no
From facebook to ur contactsautomatically from sny soft..

U have to add manually each no

Upvote 0
I hope mine... as I have fixed the muaic bug, added many things and made music like stock ....ashwas rom he haa just added varun's new tweak, u won't get that much benchmarks , morover he has just added 1-2 apps and removed 1-2 so doesn't make difference :) he has just added apps to my rom u can't wholly say it a rom I would suggest him better make flashable zip

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones