• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Stock B07 JB 4.1.2 Unmodified and Deodexed

SuperR

Android Expert
Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2010
Invisible
DISCLAIMER: By using this rom, you agree that you are the only one responsible for anything good or bad that may occur. I do not own this device. Use at your own risk.;)

For Boost Mobile ZTE Warp 4G N9510 only.

Completely Unmodified Stock B07 JB 4.1.2.
warplte_B07_unmodified.zip UNTESTED

Unmodified Stock B07 JB 4.1.2 with Root.
warplte_B07_root.zip

Debloated and Deodexed Stock B07 JB 4.1.2 with Root.
warplte_B07_deodexed_debloated.zip

List of removed files and download link (click "Show" below):
/app/Books.apk
/app/BoostZone.apk
/app/ChromeWithBrowser.apk
/app/ConnectionsOptimizer.apk
/app/Magazines.apk
/app/Music2.apk
/app/PlusOne.apk
/app/SprintID.apk
/app/SprintInstaller.apk
/app/Swype.apk
/app/Timer.apk
/app/TouchPal.apk
/app/TwonkyMobile-release_ZTE.apk
/app/Videos.apk
/app/WiFiShare.apk
/app/WorldTime.apk
/app/YouTube.apk
/lib/libchromeview.so
/lib/libSwypeCore.so
/media/bootanimation_sprint.zip
/media/bootanimation_virgin.zip
/media/video/AndroidInSpace.240p.mp4
/media/video/AndroidInSpace.480p.mp4
/media/video/Sunset.240p.mp4
/media/video/Sunset.480p.mp4

DOWNLOAD:
warplte_B07_NOT_FLASHABLE_deodexed_removed.zip
NOTE: These zips are unsigned so you will need to disable signature verification in cwm before flashing.

NOTE2: Your device must have CWM to flash ROMs. If it doesn't, please check out Warp 4G CWM Flasher

Flash in CWM as follows:
  1. Download ROM of choice
  2. Put the ROM.zip on your sdcard if not already
  3. Reboot to CWM Recovery
  4. MAKE A BACKUP!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Wipe data/Factoy reset
  6. Install ROM.zip from sdcard
  7. Reboot
  8. Enjoy!

Other Downloads:
warplte_B07_stock_recovery_flashable.zip
warplte_B07_stock_kernel_flashable.zip

Thanks to:
AceDaMack - Uploaded new system files and testing
bcrichster - Motivation, info, testing
Wizaired - Testing

me? pleasant? i dont believe that for a second

lol
good to see you on the project my friend and cant wait to see superr rom for the warp 4g

Thanks junkie :) Once these ROM's are confirmed working, I will begin working on SuperROM for the Warp 4G. Thinking about getting one of these devices in the near future.

Upvote 0
Thanks junkie :) Once these ROM's are confirmed working, I will begin working on SuperROM for the Warp 4G. Thinking about getting one of these devices in the near future.

YOU ARE THE MANN!!
I recommend it. I feel this thing has so much potential and the lte speeds rock! I can DL a whole ROM in like 5-10min, YouTube doesn't stutter from buffering... Thank you so much SuperR! Downloading now... :beer::cool:

Upvote 0
Well, looks like round 1 was a fail. I have replaced the stock rooted rom with version 2 in the OP. For now, if you are willing to test one please test warplte_stock_B07_rooted_2.zip. Thanks :)

edit: version 3 is in the op. Still not sure if v2 works so feel free to help me help you :)

edit2: version 2 does not work. bcrichster is testing version 3 now.

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0
Thanks for the logs bcrichster. Looks like the only errors in the v5 log are during setting permissions for a file that does not exist. That's good news :)

Please try v6. FYI, started working with the deodexed rom because the uploads/downloads are smaller lol.

Downloading now... :beer::cool:

Edit: flashed without errors. Cwm asked to restore root - of course I said Yes. Still stuck on Andy. Here's Cwm's log (just in case)
https://db.tt/LMxxASoA

Upvote 0
Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones