[ROM] Stock Jellybean 4.1.2

1. zjones

zjones Well-Known Member

For those of you who still haven't gotten the Jelly Bean update on your Reverb, please download the file below to upgrade. Thanks to help from tyler1998, I got Jelly Bean on my Reverb. Once I had Jelly Bean, I made a backup of it in CWM. Then me, myself, I ported the backup to a flashable zip file. So, just flash the zip in CWM and you should have stock 4.1.2! If you are going to share this, please give me a little credit, since I dedicated my time and worked really hard to give you guys this. Thanks!

--Download Link: Dev-Host - Stock JB ZJones.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

Advertisement
  2. zjones

zjones Well-Known Member

I'm not going to post a rooted zip. If you need to root, there is a thread on this forum.
    papayaman25 likes this.
  3. PresentedIn4D

PresentedIn4D Member

Neat! Downloading it now. One hour remaining...!
    Really hoping that this works. Been having trouble all day.
    papayaman25 likes this.
  4. siyangqiu

siyangqiu Well-Known Member

Do I need stock MB3 to use this or is this the full rom that I can flash onto any version?
  5. KOAM

KOAM Well-Known Member

Man I hope this is the answer to my problems because I've been pulling my hair out for the past 2 or 3 days trying everything and anything listed in the forum and still ending up with Status 7 errors. Thanks very much.
  6. siyangqiu

It works on Super Helado v1.1a. You should rename the title to [ROM] Stock Jellybean. That way, we can get started on custom roms and stuff.
  7. madmikess

madmikess Well-Known Member

Alright, downloaded, flashed, all working well. Now to just wait for root and can get back to reinstalling all my apps again. Been wiping and installing stock rom several times hoping to get the update and install it but this came at the right time and easy enough to just download on my phone at work and flash with cwm. Thank you much for this, you are THE MAN.

Edit: Also rooted JB using the method in one of the other threads of downloading and flashing in cwm busybox and SU, was very easy to do.
  8. siyangqiu

Root is already available. Check the other threads. I'm waiting for custom roms. Custom ICS is better than Samsung JB
  9. KOAM

KOAM Well-Known Member

I have THE worst luck. I flashed this rom with CWM and it's soft bricked. Luckily can get into recovery to restore ICS, but really bummed this isn't working for me. Nothing seems to be.

Are there any specific requirements that this rom needs? I'm up to date with everything...either the universe hates me or my phone does or both.
  10. PresentedIn4D

PresentedIn4D Member

Something wrong with Play Store? Seems to crash every time I open it.
  11. bdashu

bdashu New Member

This worked for me, thank you so much.
  12. zjones

zjones Well-Known Member

No, version doesn't matter. Erases everything.
  13. zjones

zjones Well-Known Member

I would try to do a factory data reset, or clear data for the Play Store in Applications. Have you logged into your Google account yet?
  14. zjones

zjones Well-Known Member

PM me.
    KOAM likes this.
  15. zjones

zjones Well-Known Member

It's renamed now. Thanks for the suggestion. I am about to start on a custom rom for Jelly Bean.
  16. jabstep12

jabstep12 Active Member

zjones, thank you for the file; it worked perfectly. Really appreciate it!
  17. ManWithCamera

ManWithCamera Active Member

Thanks, zjones! I just downloaded and installed your zip file, without wiping data, and I now have JB and my wallpaper, apps, and configurations remained the same. It looks like it's working well so far!
  18. zjones

zjones Well-Known Member

No Problem. I am very glad to help you guys.
  19. KOAM

KOAM Well-Known Member

Nevermind it flashed! I goofed up and skipped a basic step while flashing. I'm glad it wasn't something major. Thanks zjones for the rom!
  20. donjan3

donjan3 Active Member

Google now won't update due to the fact that playstore fc everytime i trie to open app
    Overall great job on that man!
  21. soxtober05

soxtober05 Well-Known Member

zjones; thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for putting this rom out there! To those that are experiencing playstore fc's, reboot into recovery, wipe data/fac. reset, and reflash the rom.
  22. zjones

zjones Well-Known Member

Great! Your Welcome.
  23. zjones

zjones Well-Known Member

Read this post that soxtober05 posted. It should help you.

24. zjones

zjones Well-Known Member

No Problem man!
  25. soxtober05

soxtober05 Well-Known Member

Downloading and re-installing the "Play Store apk." will achieve the same result as reboot, data wipe, reflash. I decided to try this because every time I wiped & reset data, I would lose my ability to use my TSF shell and my Aptoide app. (TSF Shell ROCKS btw).

Edit: Nevermind...disreguard, it did it again after a restart...RATS!!