• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[ROM] StormDroid 1.0.2.1 [Android 2.2.2] [Crazy Fast] [Debloated]

Status
Not open for further replies.
kool, i'm currently getting 806mhz on velocity 1.1. would like v1.2 of it but can't find yet. wondering if this is better to go to instead. how it battery life with it overclocked to 806mhz?

I don't use my phone much for random stuff like games etc. It's just my everyday device, plus root developement, and battery lasts me about two days at 806.

Upvote 0
Having problems with wired tethering apps...
Anyone else? Looks like your kernel doesn't support the feature

ya i am it says kernel doesn't support the feature on all ver of that app it sucks big time but i will use the wifi tethering app for now i dont wont too because my phone gets hot very hot i can cook a egg on it and uses that battery in like 30mints or less but the wired tethering my phone stays cool:cool:
and does not use that much of battery and charges the same as if the app was not running but that wifi tethering is a death trap if you ask me i hope they get it working soon or i may not have a phone to use :(

Upvote 0
Did you try another mirror?

The problem has since been fixed, the official website had no download links (since they were switching servers) and I think the original link in the thread went down from having 8 million people downloading it. May have only been 7 million but who's counting.

DL'ing now on my works' crapiddy crap crap connection.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones