1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

| ROM | SynergyROM SPR GN2 | JELLY BEAN 4.1.1 [LJC]| 1-23-13 r32|

1. andygu3

andygu3 Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. -Mike-

-Mike- Well-Known Member

Have you tried this yet?
  3. andygu3

Running it as of today with the Perseus kernel and it's running awesome. No reboots or problems to speak of. :) Stock looking for now but I'm sure that there will be enhancements in the future with some Synergy themes
    -Mike- likes this.
  4. -Mike-

-Mike- Well-Known Member

I'm running jelly bomb v11 and its nice and smooth and all but I can't take the blue/green colors anymore. I know that's petty but I need something a bit more appealing to my eyes, lol. I guess I'll give it a shot.
  5. thunderwagn

thunderwagn Active Member

If you're looking for something themed and done so lightly, give Ice Reborn a shot:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2035023

Perfectly themed in my opinion and with the speed and smoothness of being Odexed. Works perfectly and very worthy of a flash.
    Be sure to thank Slesh. He's done an excellent job reviving his old rom for the gn2. :smokingsomb:
  6. andygu3

Platty got all apps working in multi-window in r15, no rom yet but I'm sure there will be a few more things added before the next release;)
  7. andygu3

r23 build released
  8. boblo

boblo Well-Known Member

Hey andygu3, did you own a hero before? Because I think I remember you from the all things root section.
    andygu3 likes this.
  9. andygu3

Yep, I have the Hero and then an Evo. Good to see you here:)
  10. -Mike-

-Mike- Well-Known Member

Flashed this ROM last night. So far its ok. No problems other that camera being very grainy. Any way to fix?
  11. bdmf

bdmf Active Member

After installing the Synergy Rom, my phone will not connect to the app store or update. I am also having trouble connecting with the internet at times. Any suggestions?
  12. TADitto

TADitto Well-Known Member

Have you tried wiping cache and dalvik cache, when ever Ive had an issue like this thats the first thing I always do, 90% of the time that will fix the problems your having.
    Couple other questions for you
    Did you upgrade from a previous version of synergy or is this your first flash of this ROM?
    If you upgraded did you do a clean or dirty flash of the ROM?
    What wipes did you do prior to flashing this ROM?
  13. bdmf

bdmf Active Member

I did wipe cache and dalvik cache. First flash of Rom. I am not 100% sure of what you mean by dirty, but I am guessing flashed on top of a Rom that was perhaps already compromised by something else I did, in which case I am going to go with dirty as sin. As far as other wipes go, I thing I did a data wipe and system wipe as well. It does not allow me to access Dropbox, Google store, plus my Samsung data won't sync. It says try again later, and then it won't activate. When it does activate, it reboots and starts all over again. I tried reflashing my backup, but the problem seems to be following me. I know I did something wrong, but I just don't know what, and it is driving me nuts. Any help would be appreciated, GREATLY!
  14. TADitto

Hmm. My guess is you might have got a bad flash of the ROM. Which usually means the file you downloaded was bad. Try redownloading the zip file for the ROM and once download do an md5 check to make sure your download was good. Then wipe and flash. Also one other thing, I had an OG Evo 4g before this phone and anytime you were flashing to a different ROM is was always recommended that you wipe factory reset, system, cache and dalvik cache a minimum of 3 times. If you did that you would almost never have an issue as long as your zip file was good. Now me being a little anal and set in my ways still do that on this phone and so far its worked flawlessly. Give this a try and see if it helps.
  15. TADitto

R50 is up for this ROM. Might have to give in another go.
  16. -Mike-

-Mike- Well-Known Member

Go into app manager. Find play store app.clear cache. Force stop. Reboot phone.
    TADitto likes this.
  17. RobAGD

RobAGD Well-Known Member

Hey I have contextual question. I am in process of installed the r83 rom on my Sprint Note 2 and I am at the last page when it displays

Your device is : <blah>

Well is this a device name or should it be saying Note 2 ?

Thanks

-Robert