[ROM] The AfterMath JB_4.1.1_CM10[CDMA/PrimoC]

1. Jaay Dogg

Jaay Dogg Well-Known Member Developer

HTC One V_The AfterMath v4.0 JB 4.1.1 CM10 [CDMA] [PrimoC]

It is not my fault if this zip breaks your phone, now with that out of the way, first boot into recovery & wipe factory data reset, wipe cache partition, wipe dalvik cache in advanced, & format the system in mounts & storage. Then choose install zip from SD card & navigate to wherever you have the rom, Then flash the rom, NO need to flash any Gapps their already installed.
    ( Power & Volume Down To Hboot & Recovery Access )

What's Themed:
    Framework-res
    Settings
    SystemUI
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Apollo Music Player
    Adobe Flash Player
    Bluetooth
    Gmail
    Email
    Desk Clock
    Downloads
    DPS Manager
    Dropbox
    File Manager
    Browser
    Gallery
    Camera
    Google Search
    Genie Widget
    Goo Manager
    Calculator
    Calendar
    Phone
    Musicgh
    Movie Studio
    Playstore
    Quick Reboot
    Ring Droid
    Rom Manager
    Torch
    Terminal Emulator
    Trebuchet Launcher
    Wifi Tether
    Virgin Mobile Account App
    Youtube

Known Issue's: Bluetooth doesn't work & the Camcorder doesn't work, other than that I haven't found any other bugs. If any bugs found post & we'll take it from there.

Extra's:
    Custom Ringtones & Notification tones added, Custom Background throuhout the rom, Custom Status Bar, Custom Boot animation, Sony Bravia Engine & Xloud added, Custom Wallpaper. Superusers & Binaries already installed, Custom USB Connection Screen.:D

After Rom is installed fastboot this boot.img to get rom to boot.
    Link: Dev-Host - jbboot.img - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

The AfterMath v4.0 JB 4.1.1 CM10 Link: Dev-Host - [ROM]CM10 JB_The AfterMath[CDMA][PRIMOC].zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

Jelly Bean OC Kernel Link: Dev-Host - JellyBean Kernel-20120820.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

Special Thanks To:
    Simonsimons34 for giving the go ahead for me to work with CM10, G60 Madman, Marc12868, Mantera, & The CM development team.
    If i've forgotten anyone PM me & i'll fix it.

Advertisement
    :
    tattedbrent and timghorton like this.
  2. Jaay Dogg

Jaay Dogg Well-Known Member Developer

The jelly bean overclock kernel will give you OC abilities but it cripples the Native WiFi Hotspot, actually it cripples WiFi all together. Not to worry just fast boot the boot.img that's provided with the ROM & this will restore your WiFi.
  3. PseudoRush

PseudoRush New Member

Downloading now... Excited to try this one!
  4. BossyQuis

BossyQuis Member

The boot animation flashs white about every 20 seconds is this normal how long should the first boot take.
  5. BossyQuis

BossyQuis Member

do you need to do the kernel
  6. simonsimons34

simonsimons34 Rom & Kernel Developer Guide

Its not the kernel. Its the module. So if you would match the kernel and module combo. Youd be fine
  7. mpnutty

mpnutty Well-Known Member

"module combo"? please explain
    Thank you
  8. mpnutty

mpnutty Well-Known Member

nevermind...i flashed the jbboot.img so far so good