[ROM] [THEME] Sense Rom Optimus M

Is the latest update working for you?

1. Yes it works!!

85.1%
  2. Not working, please post your problem.

14.9%
  1. jabbawest

jabbawest Well-Known Member

Question about ADW Launcher.
    After sliding to open, ADW Download Manager pops open and says:
    "Please wait while the default skin is being downloaded. Application will start after the download has completed."

Trouble is, nothing is being downloaded as the connection fails, even though I know I have one.

Any ideas??

Thanks
  2. Odis

Odis Member

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV edited below.
  3. Odis

Odis Member

First. Go to Android Market. Search and download Barcode Scanner. Then open. Second. Go to a pc and google Applanet. Use the scanner to scan image. Open in browser and install. Third. Open Applanet and search ADWLauncher EX. Download and install. Then, still using Applanet, search and download Launcher Icons Pro. Install and run. You can download a bunch of differnt docks and even customize you icons on your phone.

Your Welcome. Plz hit thx if it helps.
  4. 93stallion302

93stallion302 Member

Any1 having an issue with the camera icon not working. I can click on mine and it wont start the camera, I am referring to the one on the homescreen by default

Edit: by deleting that one and using the one from the app drawer seems to work fine now.
  5. alexxseven

alexxseven Well-Known Member

google chrome, good browser for almost anything c:! (not to advertise or anything >.>)

question :O does this have support for ext2 or 4? :O
  6. ex0r

ex0r Active Member

Hmm, any instructions on flashing this? never flashed a custom rom to my phone before.

Couple questions on it, too:

Does this remove the metropcs bloatware? Is there a way to get rid of MetroWEB and replace it with dolphin or chrome for android?

Also, does this remove the metropcs splash screen and sound?
  7. blaxican25

blaxican25 Well-Known Member

removes all bloatware splash screen,bootsound and yes you can have both metro web and dolphin browser but you have to be rooted first.
  8. starstress

starstress Well-Known Member

when i try to flash i get this

no signature found(730) files
    verification failed
    installation aborted
  9. joneidy

joneidy Well-Known Member

First select disable signature verify and the flash from zip menu. It should work :)
    starstress likes this.
  10. starstress

ah hah, thnx dude, its doing its magic now....awesome boot animation btw
  11. starstress

how long should it take to fully boot, as awesome as it is im tired of looking at it lol
  12. joneidy

Lol it takes like from 2 to 3 minutes on the first boot :)
  13. starstress

DUDE. this is awesome I love it.Ummm question tho, anyway to automatically put my apps back on or should i start downloading

EDIT:nevermind, titanium backup had my back haha
  14. italianholmes

italianholmes New Member

I don't post really at all on here but I do have a rooted Optimus M with this ROM installed due to everyones efforts which I do highly appreciate. Just noticed that the Bluetooth doesn't function on this ROM, if by chance maybe someone knows how to fix it.
  15. starstress

i was just noticing that myself

EDIT___> Got it, I restarted my phone and I got it
  16. Odis

Odis Member

Sounds like a problem in the download itself. I personally use Monzila Fire Fox. Install that and then redownload the rom. And replace it on your SD card. Make sure Sig Ver is off. Works for like a charm everytime.
  17. Odis

Odis Member

Would be nice to see this one in all red. I am willing to donate for it. ;)
  18. edgchacon

edgchacon Well-Known Member

Do you have to be running stock 2.2.1 or Chicken Eater ROM?? I am on 2.2, I assume this ROM will not work for those on 2.2
  19. joneidy

It will work with all Optimus, the bad thing is that overclocking is not supported on it. So those on 2.2 can flash it but will not be able to overclock.
  20. syrius325

syrius325 Member

This rom kicks ass... Looks awesome!!!! Great work!!!
  21. Wrenchin4life

Wrenchin4life Well-Known Member

Just wondering what the hollow triangle flashing by the signal bars is? I have three bars for signal.
  22. jabbawest

It means that you are roaming.
    I get that occasionally just going from room to room in my house.
    Wrenchin4life likes this.
  23. jabbawest

I know this doesn't directly relate to the Sense ROM but I thought I'd share the ADW Launcher surprise I got today.
    So, I've noticed the puff of smoke when I'd slide open the phone. Ok, that's cool.
    Today it was raining like a big dog and when I slid my phone open I saw a freaking wiper blade sweeping across my screen. :eek::p

Thanks again joneidy for an awesome ROM and loading it with the little extras that make it fun.

Attached Files:

Lilg37 likes this.
  24. starstress

whered you get that clock
  25. jabbawest

Long press the desktop, choose widget, analog clock and you'll be given several clocks to choose from.