[ROM] Titan ROM OS 2.2.2 OC Kernel 2.2.1

1. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

That's why some phones have problems that I can never figure out...thanks a lot for this info :D
  2. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

kernels have drivers too....................................................that's why.
    Why it doesn't work.....kernel-driver issue/mismatch
    How to fix it, find another kernel................

If it still doesn't work with wifi then it's not the kernel, it's because of the zip files
  3. Renton23

Renton23 Well-Known Member

So what your saying is, if it doesn't work, try a different kernel, and if it still doesn't work, the ROM is at fault?
    also sammyz is at 666 posts. ._.
  4. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

lmao good thing I'm posting more :D
    and basically yes
  5. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

This guy also subscribed to me on youtube the same day I posted my post that had 666 ._.

This guy
    666byn666
  6. muradh786

muradh786 Active Member

Can anyone repost a download link? please
  7. SexySteve603

SexySteve603 New Member

Its not down it just has an extra h at the beginning. If you get rid of that it works fine :) The rom worked fine for me. Im running CWM that I just flashed today with Rom manager. I used the Optimus C one in case any one was wondering. I loved everything! Great work! Only changes I would like to see for the future is the clock in the right corner which I can barely see and obv. the wifi which is already being worked on. Great Work! Love the Rom! :congrats:
    DemizE likes this.
  8. DemizE

DemizE Well-Known Member

You minus well take the ROM apart and custom tailor it to your needs. Use the UOT kitchen to make changes to the interface. Dont do it if you dont know how lol. Link is fixed guys. Sorry.
  9. DemizE

DemizE Well-Known Member

Wifi will be fixed as well as the clock in the upcoming days. Thanks for using Titan ROM!
    SexySteve603 likes this.
  10. DemizE

DemizE Well-Known Member

Well GNM's kernel worked right out of the box for me. Wifi and everything. The ROM works fine it's just messing with the WIFI now which I will get to the bottom of it. You can flash the kernel afterward if you have issues. Others have had no issues with it at all but wifi. Trial and error. My first ROM. Remember this. Thats why I said it ISN'T finished. ;)
  11. 1iwilly

1iwilly Well-Known Member

hello demize i'm loving the rom my only complain/issue is i use reading glasses
    and the background color/small icon on the upper status bar makes it hard to see. sorry if asking for to much thanks jose
    PS.i install the r.O.C.K-v0.3-AnyROM after i notice that wifi wasn't working i just flash the zipfile and my wifi is working again
  12. muradh786

muradh786 Active Member

my wifi doesnt work on this rom anyone hep please?

lg optimus M 2.2.2
  13. muradh786

muradh786 Active Member

were can i get the r.o.c.k. rom?
  14. Primed

Primed Well-Known Member

It's a kernel, not a ROM. and the link to the post is here.
  15. DemizE

DemizE Well-Known Member

Sounds always worked for me. Havent heard that issue
  16. pmb116

pmb116 Well-Known Member

People are having wifi issue because its a mismatched kernel. Those who had a stock 2.2.2 will have the issues because it was originally a 2.2 kernel and now a 2.2.1
  17. muradh786

muradh786 Active Member

as demize said the wifi is being worked on i wouldt really flash the kernel i would just wait what would you guys do?
  18. muradh786

muradh786 Active Member

thanks for the link i downloaded the anyrom one and i flashed it then rebooted and nothing worked :( then i reflashed titan and still no wifi!!
  19. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

Flash kernel...
  20. muradh786

muradh786 Active Member

idk im very noob at rooting this is my first week:confused: so forgive me if im wrong, are you telling me to flash the kernel?
  21. pmb116

pmb116 Well-Known Member

Wait. He's either going to have to revert to a stock 2.2.2 kernel for everything to work for everybody or he's going to have to compile his own OC kernel for 2.2.2 as I don't think there is one
  22. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

That's what I would try doing but I've tried so I think its a bad wifi file in the zip....
  23. 1iwilly

1iwilly Well-Known Member

i flash the r.O.C.K-v0.3-AnyROM kernel.and my wifi works fine.
  24. pmb116

pmb116 Well-Known Member

Because your phone is either 2.2.1 stock or 2.2
  25. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

How does that have to do with anything? Your saying if you upgrade to 2.2.2 stock and root, install recovery and flash a rom wifi wont work with this?
    Oh wait nvm....
    Just saw ur post saying he needs to put in 2.2.2 kernel...