kumar abhishek Well-Known Member

3. maheshyd

maheshyd Well-Known Member

How do i get this..:(
  4. kumar abhishek

5. slimd4ddy

slimd4ddy New Member

are this rom could recognized ext4 sdcard filesystem and flashplayer armv6 built in. cos i have desperated couldn't use link2sd to use ext4 filesystem, and for the flashplayer armv6 even i can installed it and have been put the flashplayer lib file in /data/data/com.......flashplayer my stok browser still couldn't playing flash file on the sites. try opera mobile and dolphin hd browser got same no luck :(
  6. ninadchaudhari

ninadchaudhari What's up !

For Link2sd ext4 u need kernel support !
    any ROM cannot do it ...
    u need k.source code if u want it :D
    use FAT32 partition it will work :) and further discussions on Link2sd on this thread --> http://androidforums.com/a70-all-th...l-install-thousands-many-more-apps-phone.html
    for flash player refer this : http://androidforums.com/a70-all-th...-flash-player-10-3-work-your-finger-tips.html

I am never add flashplayer in my ROMS as I think having flashplayer in mobiles is like [​IMG]
    :D
  7. Ankysoni

Ankysoni Active Member

document viewer & editor is not there in this rom....
  8. ninadchaudhari

????
    when did i say that it was there :D
    u can always one from the Android Market !!
    I have added nano text editor which is a command line, open source editor and viewer ! It is amazingly powerful if u gonna operate something from Command lines :)
  9. Ankysoni

Ankysoni Active Member

ok can u tell me one more thing...................... what can i do for change the songs from my headset (headphone) button in micromax i am unable to do it

or

can i play songs via bluetooth ear piece

suggest me..
  10. ninadchaudhari

Well , I will have to go deeper :D
    Plz tell me 2 things :
    1.) ur headset from which u change songs !! not the mmx one !
    2.) was it ok b4 the ROM on the mmx updated zip ?
    slimd4ddy likes this.
  11. slimd4ddy

slimd4ddy New Member

great, thanks ninad ninadchaudhari based on your link for flashplayer, now "whatismyflash" website can detect flashpayer :eek: installed on my device but only with uc web browser it get work, that's nevermind and once again very big thanks :D
  12. maheshyd

polaris office was a good app.. can we have that somehow..
  13. maheshyd

hey guys.. i am not able to use my data bundle after i have flashed and custom ROM.. .need help.. please..
  14. Ankysoni

Ankysoni Active Member

no they were not changing before also i just want to do that by any thing i had tried many headset and bluetooth devices but it cant so plz suggest me by any thing if that happens....
  15. sajipv

sajipv Member

New ROM installed today morning...... realy awesome. Thanks a lot, ninadchoudhari...... you rock!!! And the fact that you do not own a MMX A75 and still manage to do such wonders...!!! Really marvelous effort. (I pressed the button yesterday itself.. :) )

One thing I would like to point out here, for the information of all. Before you start flashing, before switching off the mobile, please remove all alarms set earlier. Today, while I was about to do the flashing with phone kept off, it switched on by itself, so as to play an alarm which I had set earlier. I doubt, if this happens during an upgrade, there are chances for bricking.

How do I change the default launcher settings? I want to increase the launcher buttons from 3 to 5, and change the app drawer scrolling from verical to horizontal. How do I do that? Please tell me.....
  16. ninadchaudhari

Glad :)

For the launcher stuff, I have replaced the mmx to the Original Gingerbread launcher !
    You can download many launchers !
    Just simply go to Android Market !
    Go-launcher is gr8 but if u love speed greater than customization , I will recommend Zeam Launcher ! its the fastest out there ...
    Both mentioned have 5 buttons than 3 !! more over u can simply slide between buttons screen ( i.e the total buttons become 15 ( 3 button holders, each holder with 5 Buttons in ) in Go-Launcher . Go-launcher is really amazing but may cause a bit of lag if u do a lot of customization !
    sajipv likes this.
  17. sajipv

sajipv Member

I was using Zeam Launcher prior to updating. I will install the same anyway. But the Launcher provided in the ROM is really good. Can the same be modded to add more buttons?
  18. gta

gta Well-Known Member

@ninad
    U r such a great dev !
    Why dont u create roms for a70 !
  19. varun.chitre15

varun.chitre15 Well-Known Member Developer

Lol.....ninad we got it
    Gta what u want in the ROM?
    Sorry for being off topic.
    Gta pm me and ninad about requirements and suggest something
  20. ninadchaudhari

Sure, I am developing something truly amazing for A70 just waiting for my device :(

Stay tuned :)
  21. ninadchaudhari

:confused:

what does it mean , did nt get it :confused:
  22. varun.chitre15

varun.chitre15 Well-Known Member Developer

Ok leave that and come on FB pls.
  23. megwa2001

megwa2001 New Member

can i install this rom thru rom manager ?
    is it necesary to root first before installing this rom
  24. kumar abhishek

Its not necessary to root first! But u will have to install it through flash tool as we cant install custom roms using rom manager without custom recovery :D