• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][UNOFFICAL][5.1.1] Carbon Rom 1/08/2016

Just had something weird happen. I attempted to connect to my WiFi and had to type its password in again. Upon doing so it did not connect for ~5 minutes then I tried to connect again. I pressed connect and the phone hard crashed. The screen was on but I had to take the battery out for it to reboot. This happened to me twice now and it still doesn't connect to the WiFi network. :/

Upvote 0
Nice didn't expect to see anything for this phone anymore. I tried it out and it works great. But i ran into tons of problems installing 3rd party apps. It was hit and miss but a lot of "app did not install" errors on lolipop compatible apps. I spent hours googling it but everything i tried failed going back to the crappy stock :(

Upvote 0
Nice didn't expect to see anything for this phone anymore. I tried it out and it works great. But i ran into tons of problems installing 3rd party apps. It was hit and miss but a lot of "app did not install" errors on lolipop compatible apps. I spent hours googling it but everything i tried failed going back to the crappy stock :(

I'm working on a stock but highly modified and themed ROM ..Takes me a bit to do but it should rock

Reactions: roadkill42
Upvote 0
Just had something weird happen. I attempted to connect to my WiFi and had to type its password in again. Upon doing so it did not connect for ~5 minutes then I tried to connect again. I pressed connect and the phone hard crashed. The screen was on but I had to take the battery out for it to reboot. This happened to me twice now and it still doesn't connect to the WiFi network. :/
Do an clean install and redown load the ROM

Upvote 0
I have that same issue hmmm and for future reference just hold the power till it reboots save time

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones