• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][UNOFFICAL][5.1.1] Carbon Rom 1/08/2016

Screenshot_2016-01-02-22-29-56.png

Upvote 0
Oh I should have posted devilschild on the low? Damn I'm sorry all my bad really I didn't realize honestly. I meant no disrespect [emoji53]
Str8, we're all here to learn. No hate, now ya know. I usually talk to him in Hangouts.. Much faster response times. Kinda like I recommended our convos as well

Upvote 0
ya I don't have or use hangouts.& don't have his hookup on hangouts or in AF's for that matter so I didn't know his/where else to ask him at.
Forum etiquette (I interpret) is that you start with a PM (Private Message.. preferred) or post asking. If you don't get an answer for a good bit (days/weeks) ya call him out in a post with the "@" symbol immediately before the name (like "@The-Truth"), which also causes the forum to alert/notify them that THEY ARE being referenced. One or both usually get a response, but one at a time is best method. [emoji41]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reactions: wailord284
Upvote 0
Can someone send me a screenshot of their about phone screen. I'm gonna call ZTE and i am on carbon and know they will ask me to verify stuff off that screen.

You can blank any imei's etc

Thanks
[emoji33] Don't you dare call ZTE without being on a stock ROM! [emoji33] You'll be flagged as having been Rooted and they won't do crap for ya. If you Rooted/ROM'd BEFORE activation, you screwed yourself. [emoji48] Just revert back to a stock ROM before calling. If ur getting mad about not seeing LTE, then go into settings-networks and manually CHOOSE LTE.. This stuff has been mentioned many times by many ppl in these threads, do some reading 1st. [emoji23]

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones