[ROM][UPDATE: 04/05/2012][bROM v1.2]

1. b_randon14

b_randon14 Well-Known Member Developer

Thread closed because I no longer own this device. The download links no longer work. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Advertisement
    sharpe351, RogerD, jarjar124 and 13 others like this.
  2. b_randon14

Thread closed because I no longer own this device. The download links no longer work. Sorry for any inconvenience.
  3. b_randon14

4. b_randon14

5. elflip88

elflip88 Well-Known Member

Looks awesome!!!
  6. b_randon14

Thanks man. Its still a while before it will be released because I got quite a few more apps to theme. V1.0 will have pwn's umph v1 oddball kernel for now but me and my brother are trying to get a stock kernel booting so we can add alot of cool stuff like compcache(hopefully zram cause its more efficient) and controllable undervolting as well as alot of optimizations and I/o schedulers and governors. I'm also going to add ext2 ext4 support and hopefully get the init ram to mount in either ext2 3 or 4 so people can choose what filesystem kinda like the intercept. But for right now we can get a stock kernel to boot up so the kernel is still a while away!
  7. JWhipple

JWhipple Well-Known Member

I have to ask - will it be Froyo or Ginger based ?

Looks very promising!
  8. punkmaxx

punkmaxx Well-Known Member

Looks quite nice!!
  9. Hardcore Icon

Hardcore Icon Active Member

looks like its gonna be a solid rom! i cant wait!
  10. b_randon14

Froyo based. I don't have the knowledge yet to compile from aoso source. Its based of the stock rom but it will be way better.
  11. rockneo

rockneo Well-Known Member

No offense to anyone else, but thank god someone finally created a decent looking theme. The rest look like.. not good.
  12. ziggy46

ziggy46 Well-Known Member Developer

Pm me with some themes you like and i can port them to the triumph... and maybe even make a rom out of them
  13. Cable123

Cable123 Well-Known Member

cant wait for this come out I'm getting get sick bugs in this other one im use and will u be adding the thunder mod in this then can play gameloft? game like you did in yr tweak mod
  14. b_randon14

Well it wont be included normally. But as with all my ROMs I will make addons to customize the rom easily. Some I plan on is the thunder build prop, stock themed launcher(my rom will use launcher pro) themed gb launcher, themed stock music player(mine will have the honeycomb music app) and a stock font pack. There will be more as I build my rom!
  15. poler166

poler166 Well-Known Member

Is there anyway you can put Quick settings on the Notification Taskbar sorta like CM7 ? that would be AWSOME :D
  16. b_randon14

Well actually the power Widgets as we call them are a little over my head. I have very little Amalia editing skills and porting this over take alot of it! However one_love_420 over at sdx is working on it now and once we get it working I will incorporate it into my rom!
  17. poler166

poler166 Well-Known Member

Alrighty then :)! thanks for the info b_randon cant wait for this rom!
  18. Cable123

Cable123 Well-Known Member

i would donate if had your rom out alrdy :( :( wen is beta or something going come out :( i cant wait!! some time this week next mo next year :( sorry just cant wait till yrs comes out i know from all yr work its going be super sweet wen it dose come out
  19. b_randon14

Its a couple weeks away still. Maybe sooner depending on how things go. But thanks! I can't wait to get it out as well!
  20. b_randon14

I have updated the op with new screenshots of the most current build of my ROM. It's not released yet but it is getting very close!
  21. isaacj87

isaacj87 Well-Known Member

Looks nice, man. :)
  22. b_randon14

Thanks that means alot coming from you! Thank you for all the hard work you put into this phone!
  23. minus5252

minus5252 Well-Known Member

So is this ROM based off of the stock ROM, CM7, or what?

Thanks!
  24. ziggy46

ziggy46 Well-Known Member Developer

yea its based off of the stock rom.... (i helped with b_rom for a different phone)
  25. b_randon14

Yup it stock rom like Ziggy said. But its heavily tweaked. At 1024 MHz I get like 2100 on quadrant. At 1900 MHz I have gotten over 3100!
    I could potentially make the theme for the cm7 build eventually if you all like it!