• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {ROM} Verbous Saturated VERSION 2 :) NOW NTELOS FRIENDLY!!!!

just got my computer working again lol... just flashed and guess what?? you f*ckin did it again!!! awesome rom and love the wallpapers :D
smooth and everythign seems to be working flawlessly! thanks again aboatright

btw... i DID notice the Monster Energy wallpaper :cool: how did you know thats exactly what i was looking for? and the theme of the saturated is green so my phone is so f*ckn tight right now!!!! you da man

Upvote 0
just got my computer working again lol... just flashed and guess what?? you f*ckin did it again!!! awesome rom and love the wallpapers :D
smooth and everythign seems to be working flawlessly! thanks again aboatright

btw... i DID notice the Monster Energy wallpaper :cool: how did you know thats exactly what i was looking for? and the theme of the saturated is green so my phone is so f*ckn tight right now!!!! you da man
I was thinking to myself that social was really wanting a monster energy drink wallpaper and sure enough...i found it....i like to make people happy :)

Reactions: socal6107
Upvote 0
>looking for a puppy
FLASH A STOCK ROM RIGHT NOW, THAT POOR PUPPY NEEDS YOU ..

well i bought the little bastard ($650) sight unseen from my wife and not only does she love the dog but apparently she got a doghouse big enough for ME AND THE DOG! lol thats what i get for trying to be super dad i suppose... but its worth it to see my little girls reaction to a puppy that fits in the palm of my hand

Attachments

• yorkie puppy.jpg
    yorkie puppy.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 90
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones