ROM Version:2.73.61.66 for Orange

Last Updated:

1. Ziani

Ziani Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys....Can anybody tell me what this latest Rom update released 4th feb is for as I dont think it worth all the hassel going from 2.73.61.5 if its nothing really important. Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Griever

Griever Well-Known Member

The only things that I have noticed is a bigger people widget, bug fix in unlocking your phone (apparently unlock codes weren't working before the update but are now) and causes a lockout from all copy protected applications. (hopefully the copy protection issue will get sorted when google signs the ROM, but I've been waiting over 2 weeks and its still not sorted)

The unlock issue probably is worth the download but I suggest you wait till we can access the copy protected apps before updating

3. Ziani

Ziani Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks Griever, think I will wait then for the long awaited 2.1, so near yet soo far

4. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

I didnt think it was worth it, so i left it.

5. oxomcfc

oxomcfc Well-Known Member

i have just had the upgrade by t-mobile because they was fixing my earpiece on the phone and none of my paid apps work on the new upgrade so beware,its a nightmare at the moment

6. Griever

Griever Well-Known Member

You'll probably be on the same boat as me, I'm inclined to mail HTC AND Orange every day till it ges sorted be nice if more would agree to do so, doubt it will help much though...