• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][Video Tutorial]JELLYBLAST V3.0.4(CUSTOM ROM) for SGY (GT-S5360) Only

nvm that :D
sir is there any other custom ROM that's much cooler than jelly blast?

Try HYPERION :D Many other Custom Roms are there.but the UI(User Interface) is not gud :smokingsomb:

No Need 2 Say Thanks!!! Just Press It.
it costs only 2 joules of energy and movement of arm muscles.;)

Rate this thread ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ and share it to your friends too!!!

Upvote 0
I flashed my Samsung Galaxy Y using the Jellyblast V3.0.4 ROM and Mobile data is not connecting eventhough I get 'E' symbol. I have saved the GPRS settings, could not connect to google services also. When I reboot, get "The Process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedyly. Please try again"
I followed the steps provided, flashed all the versions one by one but still problem.

Upvote 0
I flashed my Samsung Galaxy Y using the Jellyblast V3.0.4 ROM and Mobile data is not connecting eventhough I get 'E' symbol. I have saved the GPRS settings, could not connect to google services also. When I reboot, get "The Process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedyly. Please try again"
I followed the steps provided, flashed all the versions one by one but still problem.

Try to Flash the CSC file only from firmware package using ODIN.might overcome the solution:smokingsomb:

Reactions: bintana2003
Upvote 0
Can anybody add an option regarding the font size when texting, we all know that one of the drawback of samsung galaxy y gt-s5360 is its font so small... i know that there are apps in google play to make bigger font but it is more better if there is an option in the system for bigger fonts...

Anyway big thanks to the thread starter i made my phone modified without any problem as of now.... this is cool i will be able to underclock or overclock my processor...

Upvote 0
Can anybody add an option regarding the font size when texting, we all know that one of the drawback of samsung galaxy y gt-s5360 is its font so small... i know that there are apps in google play to make bigger font but it is more better if there is an option in the system for bigger fonts...

Anyway big thanks to the thread starter i made my phone modified without any problem as of now.... this is cool i will be able to underclock or overclock my processor...

My Advice is to better stay away from OVERCLOCKING:mad: i agree that it will give more perfo for your device but drains battery in a large amount & ur device gets over heated.thus the solders gets melted and will harm ur device after a certain amount of time.with best CPU settings 832 MHz is enough for Galaxy Y

Upvote 0
please help me.. :(( after i flashed all the OTAs 1-4 i still cannot connect to the wifi. :(( help please

no such issues for me when tried.flash stock rom first and reflash again.check youtube for flashing stock rom for galaxy y

Upvote 0
Thank you very much.
I'd like to try it on my GT-B5510L.
I'll let you know how it went.

No You Can't.it works only with SGY (GT-S5360) Only....!!!! :(

Upvote 0
No You Can't.it works only with SGY (GT-S5360) Only....!!!! :(

I know it's been designed for Galaxy Y not for Pro. I tried on mine and it worked. There were some issues with the physical keyboard and screen rotation though, in other posts it say that could be fixed but I did not try any fix. Anyway I flashed my phone back to normal bacause of other reasons. Thank you very much for the hard work on making this roms. I really hope to have a version for the "Y Pro" that works properly very soon.

Upvote 0
i'm having a galaxy fit S5670 model.and it's having gingerbread2.3.4. how can i upgrade it to jellybean?????

i am afraid but you can't :( may be Cynogen CM support based on jellybean must be avaliable for fit..chk galaxy fit thread for more :)

Upvote 0
Hello everyone!
I am glad i found this forum and Even more i found the JellyBlast. Its proud to see Indian Devs on the forefront.
I will be trying this on my wife's SGS Y as a last resort or she has demanded a new phone :thinking:

Being a first timer, Kindly answer a few things- :smokingsomb:

1)The download links don't work anymore.

2)There are way too many CWM floating around the net ( CWM by madteam, CWM_Blah_Blah,zip , CWM.Zip , CWM_Skin_1920.zip etc) some are Temp, some are permanent. What is recommended? Whats the difference? Whats safer? What version gives full backup of Stock rom and kernel?

3)I have heard on some forums that you need Permanant CWM or you can have network problems. On THIS thread, its written OTA updates wont work on permanant CWM , and I'd prefer OTA updates (Automatic ones). but I also want FULL backup of ROM

4) What about Network and IMEI issues that people have reported?

5)Whats the confusion about nemesis and this one?

Thanks for your time and energy on my long post.

Upvote 0
WoW! I'm on jellyBlast v3!!
I was so eager that I figured out myself and all went well. No loops or crashes!
I used CWM by madteam which is a temp CWM but has all functions and works like a charm.

IMEI, Network, Calls, 3G, Internet, SMS, BT file sharing, Opera Mini all confirmed and working well.
Jellyblast v3 is AWESOME. battery is much better. Phone is fast. and Functions- oh my! Some are more advanced than my own Samsung note! My Girl is so happy,That saves my 10k Rupees (for now),Apart from the endless goodies, i would like to mention a few annoynaces for you-

1)Stay away from Lense lock screen! it won't unlock and may force you to re-flash!
2)Gallery ICS is unstable and flickers like crazy. I removed it and went with Quickpick
3)there's No video player icon. But Quickpic does it all
4)OTA updater is crazy and unstable. It may brick your phone. Rather than going through OTA01...OTA02... it goes straight to OTA6 and asks to update to jellybeam 4.2.2.-- Stay clear!
5)Inbuilt System app manger is buggy and low. somehow it works with some patience. recommended to remove Samsung update, Samsung account, and OTA updater or these things may mess your phone.
6)Chrome browser is actually MXbrowser in disguise.
7)Recommended to use RERWARE My backup pro that backs up perfectly from stock rom and restores ALL data including contacts, sms, Alarms, Music playlist, calender, even apps!

Here are the steps that I followed in brief-

Mount SD card, Backup all SD card to PC
Place Rooting file "Update.zip"
Boot into recovery and ROOT, Restart
Grant ROOT by entering SU app

use TITANIUM BACKUP (Its slow and buggy!), Mount USB and Backup again.

Place CWM Mad team and start CWM
BACKUP from CWM and restart

Mount USB and backup CWM-created Files again!

Place JellyBlast v3 now!!
Start CWM and Clear data, Cache, Dalvik cache, again Clear data and cache
Clear battery stats
Flash Jelly Blast

Restart..ENJOY!

Boot into CWM and backup STOCK JellyBlast, Restart

Enjoy and thank the Devs!

Reactions: nightwing90
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones