[ROM] Windows Phone 7 ROM 4.2.3 {Updated 1/22/13}

1. chevanlol360

chevanlol360 Well-Known Member Developer

looks like the quickpanel you saw on the shevron ROM *could* work with the Warp as im checking the decompiled apk to see if they have the all correct files. Turns out it does have them all just about 4 hours of editing crap lol, but not working on that yet. Its theming time now.

thats all you'll get for now, the homescreen is the launcher/Only app i was talking about. anything else you see in there thats theme was manually done by me. UOT can't even do half the stuff im doing right now.

showing_tell.jpg show_and_tell_2.jpg 1_Home.jpg
    n0ve, ItsJakeO and MrBobo like this.
  2. atlharp

atlharp Well-Known Member

Sweet! :-D
  3. Snake X

Snake X Well-Known Member

So from your last picture of the 3 you attached, the home screen will look like windows phone? or am I getting at this wrong
  4. chevanlol360

yup thats how the homescreen will look. you can replace it with a different launcher and still keep the theme.
    n0ve and Snake X like this.
  5. primetech

primetech Well-Known Member

So, Notification Launcher is tiding me over for now. It has some minor flaws (like not looking very HDPI and sometimes forcing a blank space in the notification bar) but otherwise it really works.
  6. MrBobo

MrBobo Well-Known Member

I haven't played with a windows phone yet, but I thought it was kinda funny to see this rom go that direction... that was more of an "are you kidding me" than a "wow that's cool" but I can wait and see how it runs etc before passing judgement :) I trust chev to make a good call here, but that did take me off guard!
  7. chevanlol360

Yeah haha it was a major decision to jump from my ROM to a wp7 ROM. But its mostly all about the theme, toy can allways delete the launcher and do keep the theme going. But from a look i guess its kinda obvious that its a wp7 theme.

Idk if this is a success and a fair amount of people like it. It will be updated regularly, Hopefully people like it cause im kinda getting lazy not to mention busy.i have classes to study, technology class to work on plus I have so many stuff to work on for the shevron rom for the ultra and i put it all off for the Warp right now.
    Hopefully i can atleast get that notification widgets working like on the shevron rom;) maybe that will win you guys over haha.
    jjohnbubby5, Pungui2000 and MrBobo like this.
  8. mholloway

mholloway Well-Known Member

Keep up the hard work,we would all like to have diff.roms to choose from,looks like notto many people can do what you guys do
    chevanlol360 likes this.
  9. shinru2004

shinru2004 Well-Known Member Developer

Let me know if you get it working i cant seem to get it ported over from the blade rom
  10. chevanlol360

Its very hard took my friend about 5 hours to do. If it works i'll just send you a copy of the systemui.apk, Check ur pm.
    shinru2004 likes this.
  11. shinru2004

shinru2004 Well-Known Member Developer

I sent you a pm back, it details how i install the deodexed app/framework to a rom

In reality i guess i could post a guide on it, lol
  12. andr0idchris

andr0idchris Member

Please do. :)
  13. Rally 517

Rally 517 Well-Known Member

my pc is up and running pm me if you still me
    chevanlol360 likes this.
  14. chevanlol360

Finally got a first boot of the WP7 on the Warp thanks to the stock ROM that Hroak uploaded. So far the ROM is deodex and its about 40% finished theming. By the time the ROM is released which will be this coming Saturday it will have the crt effect deodex and "hopefully done with the theme". From there on out it will be system tweaks and other stuff.
    Stay tuned
    StarScream2109 likes this.
  15. mholloway

Cool cant wait to try it out
  16. Snake X

Snake X Well-Known Member

Sorry for being a bit off-topic here, but does this mean you have scrapped your sense themed rom or is it just on a delay? I'm assuming that'll be later down the road from now since we're just now getting proper building tools to work with? Reason I'm asking is I havn't herd anything about it in quite a while, but hey, one project at a time right? :p
  17. chevanlol360

Idk i might put off the sense ROM completely but idk. im gonna work on this for now. I know for a fact that i probably wont make a sense ROM but i might create a good theme in the future.
  18. jdremler

jdremler Well-Known Member

The screenshots look sweet. I Can't wait untill this rom is finished.
  19. chevanlol360

Thanks, the stuff you see in the pictures are already done, took a break from manual theming lol gets boring after a while right now me and my bud mavrickmeercat are working on the reboot, recovery, and download options in the power menu. I already finished what i was gonna do now im waiting on him. It will be on the first release on the ROM. Once im done with the reboot options which shouldnt take longer than tomorrow or wednesday im gonna go back to manual theming so it looks better.

STATUS UPDATE:
    Deodex
    50% theme
    More power menu options 80%
    Removed bloatware including mobile id
    Added wp7 launcher and deleted the stock one.
    Added root uninstaller to uninstall anythig you dont want
    More.

Thats basically what will be in the first release of the ROM in upcoming updates will be system tweaks speed tweaks init.d support MAJOR build.prop speed tweak etc.
    aaanadie, mckague24 and prmax like this.
  20. tookah

tookah Well-Known Member

21. chevanlol360

Working on it, making a couple changes it should be up by the end of the day. i have lots of stuff to do but im certain it will be released today:)
    atlharp, tookah, aaanadie and 4 others like this.
  22. mholloway

Cool looking forward to tring it out
  23. chevanlol360

ROM now released

Only bug that should be on it right now is with the camera, it force closes. Other than that no major issuses. multiple updates will be coming throughout next week so be on the lookout and thanks for choosing my ROM.
    Spiyder, jjohnbubby5 and atlharp like this.
  24. divadkcul

divadkcul Well-Known Member

i know this may me weird but it does no look like a zip file when i downloaded it
  25. chevanlol360

You using your phone or computer???

If your using your phone try a different browser.

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4