[ROM] Windows Phone 7 ROM 4.2.3 {Updated 1/22/13}

1. prmax

prmax Well-Known Member

Suggestion. Can we have the option to have items display with the regular fonts. Could be my eyes, but they seem small.
  2. chevanlol360

chevanlol360 Well-Known Member Developer

Sure I can put out a quick update today with a font changer selection app and ill take another look at settings app.
    prmax and aaanadie like this.
  3. chevanlol360

updated to 2.2.0, this update brings useful apps and bug fixes.
    prmax, xxxcool21 and aaanadie like this.
  4. aaanadie

aaanadie Well-Known Member

This rom is getting better and better fast:D
    Downloading 2.2.0 ...
    Thanks
  5. xxxcool21

xxxcool21 Member

awesome work chev. many thanks to a great rom
  6. chevanlol360

7. tookah

tookah Well-Known Member

No theme for the phone and settings ???
  8. chevanlol360

the phone app hasn't been themed yet im working on it, and todays update should have fixed the settings and and made it themed. If it didnt i know whats wrong as i have ruled out the possibilities.
  9. shinru2004

shinru2004 Well-Known Member Developer

If you are using my rom and would like to use Chev's rom please use Woodstocks nandroid and return to stock. This rom is not compatible with my framework
  10. chevanlol360

Doesn't matter if they are not compatible the flashable.zip replaces the entire system, i probably screwed up with the theme i'll check it out.
  11. aaanadie

Hello,
    I went back to WP7.romVer2.0, because some issues on 2.2.0, sometimes TB report no root access, even after su binary and busybox updates, Google Play report updates for 2 detached apps. I made a factory wipe, cache, dalvik, wipe all, then installed 2.2.0 again, but had same issues, so restored my nandroid of 2.0.
    I din't find any issues on 2.0, even when author post 2.2.0 fixes some ones.
    My phone is working very well, no FCs, all stable, so no idea about 2.2.0 issues.
    Thanks
  12. chevanlol360

Try re-downloading Ver 2.2.0 and flash the zip then go to the advance menu of cwm and select fix permissions reboot test. Nothing was changed other than adding a couple apps
  13. aaanadie

I tried that too but didn't work.

Q: Issues could be caused by uninstall "root uninstaller" (system app) using TB ?
  14. chevanlol360

no no issues would happen if you did that and can someone else please confirm the problems aaaanadie is experiencing??!?!?
  15. aaanadie

- Downloading 2.2.0 one more time... ok
    - wipe data/factory reset... ok
    - wipe cache partition... ok
    - advanced\Wipe Dalvik Cache... ok
    - install 2.2.0... ok
    - reboot... ok
    - selected GoLauncherEX
    - added google account, waiting sync...ok
    - open Market, accepted, updates... changed to Google Play
    - install TB, restoring apps...ok
    -checking all...
    everything ok!!!
  16. prmax

prmax Well-Known Member

I have had no issues yet but i am still loading my apps. Do need some help. How can i can get back the default system fonts?
  17. shinru2004

It isnt compatible because of my extended power menu, it doesnt seem to replace the framework and if you try to shut down the phone it crashes and reboots instead of the power menu showing up
  18. chevanlol360

Cwm doesnt replace the frameworks?
  19. shinru2004

It didnt for me, phone would crash and reboot if i tried to shutdown
  20. chevanlol360

I dont think cwm was the problem, i ran into that issue while me and my friend started to work on the extened power menu options for the $hevron ROM anbd after numerous attemps we finally got it but i do remember when we once attempted it the phone crash and then fast reboot. Cwm flashes it correctly but i think you might have messed up something while doing the options like me and my friend did, but you got it now right?
  21. chevanlol360

Good
  22. cartersball

cartersball Well-Known Member

Did get all the new system apps but still do not have a themed settings menu as in the picture in OP. Same stock menu.

Love the ROM so far though. Keep up the good work.
  23. chevanlol360

Thanks, I know whats wrong i'll see if i can get an update out by tomorrow
  24. shinru2004

My power menu options have always worked right, it only took me one try. Im not sure what happened just wanted to post and let you know could have been something on my end
  25. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ Guide

Flashed this, it didn't remove existing .odex (nbd) so i formatted /system in cwm and flashed and it bootlooped... And ideas?