[ROM] Windows Phone 7 ROM 4.2.3 {Updated 1/22/13}

1. chevanlol360

chevanlol360 Well-Known Member Developer

Sorry guys a fix is comming soon for the wp7 Launcher problems
  2. mrbigv770

mrbigv770 Well-Known Member

Since I downloaded this ROM I keep loosing my custom ringtones.
    I keep having to reboot the phone in order for them to show up again.
    Then after a couple of hours of being idle...I lose them again and gives me the preloaded tones. Anyone else having this issue?
  3. fgcu340

fgcu340 Well-Known Member

I'm having that issue also
  4. mholloway

mholloway Well-Known Member

What were you guys running when you flashed this rom?b08 or b08c,this rom is forb08c
  5. divadkcul

divadkcul Well-Known Member

I installed this rom now every time it reboot it take about 2 min to go from boot screen to main screen is this normal
  6. mrbigv770

mrbigv770 Well-Known Member

I am running B08c
  7. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ Guide

Have you tried extracting the lib (.so) files from the apk, And placing them in /system/lib?
    9 times out of 10 when an app works on the user side, but not as a system app, or if related to the libraries.
    shinru2004 likes this.
  8. elbayames

elbayames Well-Known Member

Thank you for working so hard to create this great rom and thanks to all the people that helped you too.keep up the good work!!!!!!!!
    70ne8 and chevanlol360 like this.
  9. chevanlol360

chevanlol360 Well-Known Member Developer

Thanks means a lot:D too bad i will be abandoning it after the next 2 or 3 updates. Its pretty damn hard making a ROM when you dont have the phone. think i'll just stick to updating the shevron rom for the Ultra as i do have the phone.
    aaanadie likes this.
  10. jmob

jmob New Member

So I didn't read all of this thread when I flashed this rom and was running b08, not b08c and now I have this rom on my phone. The only issue besides the 7loader not working is when the phone is restarted I loose all settings. If I use the zte update tool and go back to stock can I use b08c or do I need to go back to b08? I realize this is not necessary and will remove root from my phone but I bought the phone off craigs list and it never has connected to wifi. It would obtain the lan ip from my router and not release the boost ip when I would make it out to the web so I want to start over from a stock rom.It was rooted when I bought it and I have a feeling the guy did more than he said he did. What is everyones thoughts because I am stumped.
  11. mholloway

Try one of woodstocks nandroids?you will keep cwm and root
  12. jmob

jmob New Member

Thats what I came from to this rom.
  13. mholloway

Why not try one of hroarks kernels, 2.6.35.7 or 2.6.35.11 their not overclocked? Wouldn't hurt to test see if that fixes your issues, you can always flash wp7 back
  14. NewYorkGiant

NewYorkGiant Member

You guys are amazing! Thank you for all your hard work.
    chevanlol360 likes this.
  15. n0ve

n0ve Well-Known Member

they are stable with WP7 rom?
  16. theminor19

theminor19 Well-Known Member

foxfi freezes the phone, i know i am new here but i helped test roms an the intercept over on sdx for about a year, just got this phone the other day, have been messing around, just put this rom on and no problems from it other than that, so yeah i hope i can help test or learn to dev in my free time with this phone...
  17. aaanadie

aaanadie Well-Known Member

yes, foxfi freezes the phone, but Barnacle Wifi Tether works very well.
  18. Smoothkaos

Smoothkaos Well-Known Member

But I can't get any of my keyboards to stick when selecting them in the Language & Keyboard settings nor in the Input method with messaging, email, etc. Driving me nuts. Any suggestions on this? I'm able to select a keyboard but when it tries to load, XT9 English takes back over.
  19. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Well-Known Member Developer

Yeah it does
  20. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Well-Known Member Developer

I suggest finding a non stock xt9 keyboard flext9 id say is the best ive seen
  21. Smoothkaos

I've been using slideit pro and swiftx but can't get XT9 to let go of control after installing this ROM. Also realized a bit ago that GPS satellites turned on won't stick now either so GPS won't work. What are the ramifications to doing a cwm restore to 2012-03-04.14.50.29? It's just going back to b08c again, correct? I had some help installing this but can't get ahold of the guy that helped. I went from b08 to b08c then to this ROM. Not near the pc that everything was backed up to so need my phone to run while I'm at work today. Need GPS at work
  22. n0ve

n0ve Well-Known Member

I got you...ill give u a call.
    Smoothkaos likes this.
  23. Smoothkaos

Thanks bud. Got it all fixed but new problem. No wifi now lol
  24. murphman75

murphman75 Member

This is probably a stupid question... But if I use the root uninstaller, when I click "accept", do I have to purchase it?