[ROM][WIP] BACKside ROM (CM7) + Green Machine Theme

1. brotherswing

brotherswing Well-Known Member

Oh, I'm not saying we have it bad. I just know we have a lot of work ahead of us. I am so sorry to hear about your physical condition, I'll keep you in my prayers.
    badblue1 likes this.
  2. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus

Thank you.
    Just trying to help you see that there is a silver lining in that cloud.

I have no worries though. Just thought maybe I could see all the great signs and wonders at the end. So I wake up perfect, with no more pain, or sickness, or sorrow, or Death. Can't complain about that now can I. Lol.

I better stop, or the train is going to derail on us.
    badblue1 and brotherswing like this.
  3. brotherswing

It's all good my friend. This thread has always been as much about the community as the rom. I'm sure Jerry would agree that we were more like a digital family.
    daffyducknj and badblue1 like this.
  4. daffyducknj

daffyducknj Well-Known Member

5. cammykool

cammykool Well-Known Member

has anyonre managed to showhorn this on to an optimus s? Brotherswing knows why and kravenas cm7 is a bit wonky
  6. cammykool

cammykool Well-Known Member

7. brotherswing

The V has a little bit bigger system partition than the S (heaven knows why) so it won't fit as is. I know you need it for a WiFi only device, so what I'll do is put together a list of system apps that you won't need, as well as any changes to the build.prop that will work. I'll post it here after work so you can make your modifications.
    cammykool likes this.
  8. daffyducknj

daffyducknj Well-Known Member

Sorry. Other than that I don't know what else Jerry's doing atm.