[ROM][WIP] BACKside ROM (CM7) + Green Machine Theme

Last Updated:

1. exProphecy

exProphecy Well-Known Member

Wait I was reading another tutorial saying to install BusyBox. Do I need to do that ? o_O

EDIT: Nevermind, I just did it without having to deal with BusyBox. So.. after I enter 9, I just kill the script then close then reboot? Then run the script again and enter 12 then home button then I'm done?

Advertisement
  2. Diablo2k

Diablo2k Well-Known Member

I am still having problems installing GApps with this Rom. In recovery the progress bar gets to about 50% then it completes. when I boot up theres no Google Apps that have been installed. The only way to get it to work for me is to manually install Android Market and then use it to download the other google apps.

I am using gapps-gb-20110613-signed.zip from Latest Version/Google Apps - CyanogenMod Wiki

This has been a persistant problem for me with this Rom and others as well. Not sure what I am doing wrong as I have followed the instructions.
  3. nitestalkr

nitestalkr Well-Known Member

You should have busy box already installed, but to be on the safe side, install the recommended version.
    and after you choose option 9, choose the option within the script to reboot. I think its 16.. not sure, its in there under the options. Once your phone boots back up, run the script again, but this time choose option 12, after that you can either press your home key, or choose the option that closes the script 17 and your done.

Order of numbers when running the script, 0, 9, 16, when phone reboots run script again, 12, 17. Then you done
    exProphecy and benslgdroid like this.
  4. TheRealKTFO

TheRealKTFO Well-Known Member

Latest build, without the Green Theme is kicking ass...

Bought and installed Groove IP and even that is working 100%....

I've seen posts where others were having problems with Groove IP, the only thing I did in order to get it to work was input a default area code when dialing. Before I put in the area code, I too had trouble, but not anymore..

Thanks again JerryScript...:)
    JerryScript likes this.
  5. JerryScript

JerryScript Well-Known Member

Here's a flashable zip file to fix the center clock overlay issue. Notifications will not overlay on top of the clock after you flash this in recovery. Be sure to wipe cache/dalvik first, backups always recommended or course. ;)

fix_clock_overlay-signed.zip
    LeetMiniWheat and weddle like this.
  6. JerryScript

Have your tried redownloading gapps? You may have gotten a bad download.
  7. Prometheus_

Prometheus_ Well-Known Member

I get an "installation aborted" message when I try to flash that. :/
  8. JerryScript

LeetMiniWheat likes this.
  9. Diablo2k

Diablo2k Well-Known Member

Yes I have, tried downloading it several times, even tried downloading it from another place with same results.
  10. JerryScript

Then all I can recommend is the following steps:

1) Reboot into recovery
    2) Make a backup
    3) Wipe cache
    4) Under advanced wipe dalvik cache
    5) Back to main menu
    6) Under mounts and storage, format boot, system, data, and cache
    7) Back to main menu
    8) Reflash the ROM and gapps as normal
    9) Back to main menu, reboot
    kzrdr and Diablo2k like this.
  11. djboi2011

djboi2011 Well-Known Member

i flashed it and everything but it doesn't work jerry
  12. Screwball

Screwball Member

ok so now I know how to do. I haven't done it yet, but What is it for?
  13. Screwball

Screwball Member

like what does it do?
  14. Screwball

Screwball Member

where are those photoclick and videoclick files located? i searched the thread but i cant find where you guys posted the location...
  15. Screwball

Screwball Member

You do realize that the latest zip he has posted is ONLY an update right?
  16. pandacookie

pandacookie Panda-riffic! Guide

system/media/audio/ui
  17. Screwball

Screwball Member

file manager isnt letting me delete the files.
  18. pandacookie

pandacookie Panda-riffic! Guide

You need to have r/w access. Try accessing the files through Root Explorer or ES File Explorer and click on "Mount R/W".
  19. djboi2011

djboi2011 Well-Known Member

are u referring to the clock overlay fix?
  20. benslgdroid

benslgdroid rockstar Guide

Do we run the script after each reboot?
  21. JerryScript

The SuperCharger script only needs to be run once after each ROM installation. Run the script, then reboot when it's finished, that's it. ;)
    benslgdroid likes this.
  22. Prometheus_

Prometheus_ Well-Known Member

I flashed the script but now the text overlaps over the time and is unreadable.
  23. nitestalkr

nitestalkr Well-Known Member

It seems that the clock fix isn't working.
    I've tried several different times, methods, and options.
    and I still experience an overlay with the clock and notifications.
  24. JerryScript

Sorry, I have trouble making individual packages, it wiil be fixed in the next build.
    nitestalkr likes this.
  25. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus Contributor

The Dev says you need to downgrade to Busybox version 1.18.2 or you might get errors that don't need to be errors. Go to the Devs site [Script][U9 Beta 6.1] V6 SuperCharger! The ONLY Android MEMORY FIXER! 3G & KAK! - xda-developers
    This has all the info you need and more. Go to the Market and Find a Busybox installer that will let you downgrade (I can't remember but I think its the one by JRummy16)
    exProphecy likes this.