1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

[ROM][WIP] BACKside ROM (CM7) + Green Machine Theme

1. JerryScript

JerryScript Well-Known Member

a5pe4 likes this.
  2. FabioCZ

FabioCZ New Member

Hi, I have been using this ROM for a while and love it. I've got a problem though - when I update from 0825 to 0919, I can not sync with my Google account (the previous settings from 0825 are not saved, and when I go to Settings->Accounts & Sync -> add account, there is no option for a Google account). I am also missing the Weather & News widget.

thanks
  3. weddle

weddle Well-Known Member

Did you remember to re-flash gapps?
  4. BobZhome

BobZhome Well-Known Member

Try flashing the newest Gapps: http://goo-inside.me/gapps/gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip
    AndyOpie150 likes this.
  5. FabioCZ

FabioCZ New Member

weddle and BobZhome-> thanks, it worked just fine :)
  6. benslgdroid

benslgdroid rockstar Guide

Super user updated in the market today.
    AndyOpie150 likes this.
  7. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus Contributor

All "V" are not created equal. Has to do with the manufacturing of the tiny processor.
    If some member is having force closures and process system errors it can only be two things 1. Didn't wipe and format everything they should have.
    2. CPU speed is to high for there "V"

If I jump up to the same CPU speed you can on the initial boot up of the ROM/update without a couple of reboots on it then my system will freeze,randomly reboot,or just act plum goofy.
    I think nightstalkr has a processor in the similar state that mine is in.
  8. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus Contributor

EDIT: I didn't look below his post. Time to get some shut eye time
  9. nitestalkr

nitestalkr Well-Known Member

That's the problem, I used to be able to run 100% fine at 825, hell, I was able to run at 844, until this build(and yes I did wipe/format everything), but then again I guess running at 825 day in and day out, only turning my phone off to swap batteries when it died probably took its toll. Although it never over heated, I guess "abusing" my V like that wasn't such a good idea, and from now on, I'll only raise the speed if needed, I'm perfectly happy running at 7XX for now.
    and I lol'd at "all 'V' are not created equal" not sure why I thought it was so funny.
  10. cammykool

cammykool Well-Known Member

workds on the VS with the S screens
  11. cammykool

and there is a pro version now? whats the diffrence?
  12. cunhamv

cunhamv Member

Switched to BobZhome's rom (7/25 build) to check it out and I'm loving it. Stable and smooth like butter at 864hz (used to always get a auto reboot when used the camera at 864hz, not anymore). Minfreemanager gets FC all the time though (even with much lower CPU speeds). Also, would like to see more free RAM :). Great Job overall
  13. weddle

weddle Well-Known Member

Apparently you can back up apps with the pro version, and there's some other stuff, bit I didn't really read the notice that popped up when I updated. It looks cooler though I think
  14. cammykool

true true....
  15. benslgdroid

Some security things like password on permissions and stuff
  16. exProphecy

exProphecy Well-Known Member

I think I've found the safest and highest I can leave it at without experiencing ANY auto-reboots is 768 performance. I think it gets the job done even with gaming ^_^

Also, I was reading some reviews on the new update for Superuser. Some people are having troubles after the update? Has anyone updated their Superuser and experienced any problems?
  17. cammykool

working fine
  18. benslgdroid

Run it and it will tell you to update make sure you do.
  19. weddle

weddle Well-Known Member

Yeah the only problem i've had with it is when I first updated the app, I didn't update the binary too. it didn't work until I did that, but afterwards everything seemed fine
  20. yogi-4

yogi-4 Well-Known Member

Yeah, updated mine too and it works fine. No problems.
  21. MacFett

MacFett Well-Known Member

Having an issue with ringtones. I pulled my uSD to do some testing with Rom Manager and when I put my regular card back into the phone none of my ring tones work. I have them all on /mnt/sdcard/media/audio and then /ringtones /alarm /notifications.

I can browse to these folders and see the files and play them. But I can't select them as ring tones. Hoping there is an easy fix for this.
  22. exProphecy

What's a uSD??

and I thought they were supposed to be in /system/media/audio?
    Oh and if you use GoSMSPro, you can use it to select your ringtone, alarm, and notification which can then be set as any of your music. That's not really an easy fix if you aren't using GoSMSPro already.. =/
  23. JerryScript

JerryScript Well-Known Member

u=micro, uSD = microSDCard

A reboot should fix that, if not, I would suggest moving the ringtones to the system/media/audio/ringtones folder, this should prevent any issues with removing your sdcard.
  24. weddle

weddle Well-Known Member

Lol so I was checking stats on my phone when I found this >.>

[​IMG]

The good news is My TWS is 0%! Lmao
  25. exProphecy

Is it safe to uninstall ADW Launcher? >_<