[ROM] x911 for Droid X

Last Updated:

1. jlabarr

jlabarr New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey everyone I would like to announce that I am starting work on a new ROM. It will be called x911. I have tried the other roms out there and they don't have exactly what I am looking for. I have posted this on the other forums to let everyone know, and if anyone is interested in it, your more then welcome to follow its progress at Welcome to The Video Mole - make friends, share videos, play games. Sign up and watch my wall for updates on this. Also I created a group called Droid X Lovers there to post info on this. Anyone interested in testing, feature requests etc can. Thanks.

James LaBarr

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

ty! always appreciate dev's work. Care to elaborate a bit? There's nothing up on your site about it. :(

3. jlabarr

Sorry about that, once you sign in, you can follow my wall, and join the droid x lovers group. There you will see status updates etc. As far as a little bit of elaboration, here is what im going for:
    Stability - this is a must as i HATE reboots

Overclockability - I say ability as this most likely will remove the stability, but I know many users want it, so its a must to have capability.

Custom boot logo and wallpapers for x911 - duh

Apps list - not exactly sure yet, but thats why I need requests

Themed or theme compat. - Will go by requests on what themes to make sure work perfect here.

Battery life - also a must for me

Deodex'd, Zipaligned, Optimized

That will be a quick rundown as I am still in the planning stage of this, so I need input, but there you have it.

4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

ty. :)

5. jlabarr

bump. Added a concept video for x911 rom. It's a crude boot animation, but I didnt have much time, hopefully this is polished this weekend. The video is on the site I posted previously. Like I said it's a rough sketch, but it shows im working. :p

6. dhoffman1421

dhoffman1421 Well-Known Member

I tried to sign up but get error mesages:

The captcha code does not match.

...and:

info is required. Make sure it contains a valid value!

Even though all fields are filled out. Will look for more details here.