[ROM][YACR] CM 7.1-Reppard

1. undacova

undacova Well-Known Member

I can't get market to even show up in the latest build. Wiped everything, tried flashing gapps before and after first boot, market just wont show up in my apps list period.
  2. pmb116

pmb116 Well-Known Member

You could just wipe cache/davlik and flash
  3. vicmarkus

vicmarkus Well-Known Member

Thank you Reppard for the awesome ROM!!!

I have encountered a bug, I had to flash the DT A2SD scripts (beta 4) after flashing. I was getting an error with your embedded scripts in the dalvik-cache, seems like was not being recognized in SD.
  4. BobZhome

BobZhome Well-Known Member

If your having black screen issues with reppard's new ROM, can you test something for me:

start terminal and type:
    su

then type:
    dmesg | grep novatek

then type:
    dmesg | grep hitachi

Let me know which command gave you back info and which command yielded no output.
    If I'm right, black screen phones will come back with hitachi.

Thanks,
    Bob
  5. vicmarkus

I have stock 2.2.1 rooted the hard way, flashed Reppards ROM, everything is great! But, I had to pull the battery after the 2nd reboot every time I flashed! No biggie just a little buggie!!;)
  6. Aplus

Aplus Well-Known Member

I haven't flashed this updated rom yet but, I wanted to see what I get and my phone responds to the novatek command. I have an original 2.2 (still on 2.2) phone about two weeks after release. I thought I heard the og phones had the hitachi screens. So I should be good with the new drivers, right?
  7. pmb116

pmb116 Well-Known Member

Bob... You were right for me. I'm having the black screen and I got output from Hitachi.

Stock I was 2.2.1 btw
  8. reppard

reppard Well-Known Member

Odd thing is it boots fine for me and grep outputs Hitachi for me
  9. pmb116

pmb116 Well-Known Member

I should clarify it boots ok, but I get the black screen at boot.
  10. razorbladesoup

razorbladesoup Well-Known Member

Did commands on my 2.2 phone
    its novatek
  11. mystifire2

mystifire2 Well-Known Member

You're the man
  12. tripdoc79

tripdoc79 Well-Known Member

everything is great.. drivers are working fine for me, boots up quick, there is the black screen b4 red lg screen, but goes away in a few seconds and boots fine, screen animations work, volumes are great.. awesome job once again
  13. razorbladesoup

Thats wierd that 2.2 phones show white lg logo.then no red lg logo..then screen stays off and phone is booted
  14. edgchacon

edgchacon Well-Known Member

I have the same issue as razorbladesoup.

It boots shows a LG logo, then blank screen. Nothing after that. I reverted to the older build. Which works fine.

Actually I tried PlayfulGods and BobZHome, and then finally Reppards.

I think I will stick with this one. I was running Sense ROM before.

I installed Flash 10.1 and it works, some funky colors on some videos but hey it works.
  15. itsjperez

itsjperez Member

Tried flashing the new version & it gave me nothing but a blank screen after the white LG logo. Help, please? I didn't know what to do so I went back to the version before. It's a bitch restoring everything back to how it was every time I flash =/
  16. vicmarkus

Always do a Nand backup in recovery before wiping/flashing and then you won't be so stressed out! :D
  17. warock56

warock56 Well-Known Member

pull the battery and put it back in, worked for me. It only does it the first boot.
  18. jzebrahockey

jzebrahockey Well-Known Member

Mine yeilds out the Novatek info but I am unable to use the updated rom due to a constant black screen.
  19. thejajr305

thejajr305 New Member

how do i change the cynogen 7.1 txt in the status pulldown window?
  20. Lukaslukasm

Lukaslukasm Well-Known Member

i accidently changed to a different wallpaper and when i try to use theme chooser it doesn't work can i get assistance in making the background how it is when you first flash the rom
  21. tripdoc79

tripdoc79 Well-Known Member

live wallpaper nexus
  22. warock56

warock56 Well-Known Member

Well I officially am sticking with cm now, question though.

The phone now has a screen shot option but when i take a screenshot I can't send it by mms, it tells me I sent it but the other person can not see it, the picture are .png format, but I can send regular camera photos just fine.
  23. razorbladesoup

Camera photos are jpg
  24. edgchacon

edgchacon Well-Known Member

Where is this screenshot option you speak of?
  25. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

press the power button til the power menu pops up ;)