[ROM][YACR] CM 7.1-Reppard

Last Updated:

1. redDEATH82

redDEATH82 Active Member

I got a huge bump went from 729 to 806! Been a day and no problems so far:)

Advertisement
  2. pmb116

pmb116 Well-Known Member

With this ROM first revision I was able to get one bump up in speed. Also have not had the dreaded daily random freeze/reboot
  3. WTF man I always get the shitty end of the stick. My phone will only clock to 729....

Are you guys able to launch the stock camera app with your new higher clocks?

Edit: I ran 768 which is higher then my phone would ever even go before, but it only stuck there about 30 seconds, I can run 748 for mostly everything but launching the camera kills it every time. 729 is the highest truly stable clock I can get.
  4. reppard

reppard Well-Known Member

Mine launches and runs fine at 806 :) before my Max was 787 stable
  5. I dunno, maybe I am only having issues with the camera, put it on 748 and I can launch camera360 and run quadrant... If it can make it thru a day of normal use without intentional stressing I might call this a stable bump.

Either way the phone is much faster now with this rom and smartass gov.
  6. Crashed it and its sticking on IP Configuration on boot, lol.

Code (Text):
    1. V/WifiStateTracker( 3928): IP configuration: ipaddr 192.168.5.111 gateway 192.16
    2. 8.5.1 netmask 255.255.255.0 dns1 192.168.5.1 dns2 0.0.0.0 DHCP server 192.168.5.
    3. 1 lease 599940 seconds
    4. W/Vold    ( 1511): Ignoring unknown switch 'MSM72K_UDC'
    5. W/Vold    ( 1511): Ignoring unknown switch 'MSM72K_UDC'
  7. mystifire2

mystifire2 Well-Known Member

Looks like I'm having issues with the camera at my highest 'stable' clock but launches fine at the next lowest clock.
  8. reppard

reppard Well-Known Member

I agree. Even without a huge quadrant jump this governor "feels " alot smoother. The keyboard seems to respond alot better. I would still like to tweak the preferred frequencies and change timings in the source code but all in all I think its a welcome update. Glad someone decided to code it so we could bring it to our little budget phone. This phone gets more usable by the day!
  9. Yes, now someone needs to get off their butt and get that hacked arm6 flash player working on our phones, it works on all the other optimus's... actually has anyone tried that since IHO?...
  10. mystifire2

What is this witchcraft!
  11. WOOT ****ing flash player fellas

****ING FLASH PLAYER.

iT ****ING WORKS!!!!!
  12. mystifire2

Did you try it
  13. my video is messed up a little but I'm watching big bang theory in justin.tv player. W00T
  14. I expect a shit pile of thank you's for thinking of that one... LOL
  15. alfick3

alfick3 Well-Known Member

What is "IHO?"
  16. IHO = InferiorHumanOrgans. It's Blarfs port of cm7, what the last 3 cm7 roms have been built from.
  17. Android?What!?

Android?What!? Well-Known Member

Is that an app or? Does it need a flash player
  18. justin.tv player is an app that requires flash.
  19. Android?What!?

Android?What!? Well-Known Member

H'm, so do you think we could watch flash on the browser?
  20. Yup. Check out my guide and grab the apk and post back to that thread and let us know what you find working and not...
  21. tripdoc79

tripdoc79 Well-Known Member

yo.. not sure which recovery ur using aflick.. but if you make a backup of your sd-ext and your data patition b4 flashing this.. you can restore them and put ur phone exactly where you were b4.. no setting everything up.. but do it last.. after you flash everything else.. and after moving dalvik to sd if you do that.. it will take some time to boot up.. but all will be good.. all updates will be there.. everything should run fine.. i only had 2 apps thati had to re-install when i did this.. its basically like updating and keeping all ur settings and shit...
    alfick3 likes this.
  22. alfick3

Yeah, that's actually what I ended up doing. I had seem your post describing how you had done that, and decided that's what I wanted to do. Once I restored those two partitions, and cleared the dalvick cache, it rebooted just fine. I love it!
  23. tripdoc79

tripdoc79 Well-Known Member

glad it helped ya lol.. my girl hates when i flash a new rom on my phone and then spendthe next 6 hours redownloading and setting stuff up.. lol.. figured i try it and it worked.. lol
  24. dubtee

dubtee Well-Known Member

Reppard , BlArf & Erasmux 3 mad Android scientist my maxed 726 MHz -OM- now stable at 768 MHz IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE

installed the arm v6 flash.apk FLASH works, just kinky, FpS seem slow audio fine

......i tried donate pre paid visa was no go......so ahhhhh yeah THANkS
  25. alfick3

I went ahead and changed mine to the smarta$$ governor and bumped it up to 787. I'll see how it goes tomorrow before I try another change. Oh, and yes, my camera button still works fine.