• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ROMs and Kernels Download Page

do you like aosp or sense?

• aosp

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • sense

Votes: 39 48.8%
  • both

Votes: 18 22.5%

• Total voters
I bought a tablet Friday and it had Sense 2.1 out of the box. I immediately feel on love with it and wanted it on my Evo 4G. I flashed MikG v3.0 - Re-Engineered GB Sense 2.1 + 3.0 and, I'll have to say that this is a sweet rom. Now my phone and tablet look identical and I'm a happy camper.

ARD!!! Haven't seen you around in a hot minute, great to have you back around. :)

I'll +1 on MikG, probably the best rom out for the OG. ;)

Upvote 0
could you please add this rom

[ROM][Sense3.5]RadianceRLSone

I am working on getting these added to the thread, but I'm having some technical difficulties. :eek:

You can have too many characters in a thread and we just reached it!! :eek: I'm going to have to do some research and see what rom links are no longer working or what is sooo outdated and start deleting stuff.

I apologize for any delays. :(

If anyone is willing to help with research, just go through the links and post up what isn't working anymore. We'll get the thing cleaned out a lot faster and make room for the new stuff! :)

Upvote 0
i was thinking that maybe we can move like the older froyo roms over to the second post with the kernels. or we can get rid of them completely as i think that some of them might have dead links now. i have not had time to double check them.

what do you guys think?

I agree, the list could use a major sprint cleaning

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones